Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,353 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stuck a wing on it, then realised it had done 🤬 all and immediately removed it!

Trail braking should help.
I have a 2/8 BB, my RX setups are designed to make the car turn.
 
Higher BB makes braking sharper but makes it harder to turn whilst braking, lower rear BB should help responsiveness while braking(worked in Clios).
 
I don't want responsiveness under braking :lol:
 
I thought you liked your cars very much on the nose, never mind then, though seriously I need to add you sometime.
 
I thought you liked your cars very much on the nose, never mind then, though seriously I need to add you sometime.
Sometimes too much is too much :lol:
 
You guys discussing what is needed to improve your cars, and I'm all like: We need a bonus point for who makes the pole position. :lol:
 
Good News :). Global Rallycross Championships will be undergoing some tweaks and PP system will go. Thanks to @memto89

iyxZETU.jpg

Round 2 i will not be giving any penalties, ill be doing how it is on the standings. Round 3 will be different however :cheers:​
 
Last edited:
What are those tweaks exactly?
 
Can we keep our historics?
 
Yes, Group B and Super will still be here. Just they will not be using PP.
 
We should up the Displacement to 3 litres in limited class.
 
Yes, Group B and Super will still be here. Just they will not be using PP.
Nope, talking about the Mid Life Crisis Association in Limited.
 
If it goes, i'm breaking off and forming the MLCA RX Challenge.
 
My god will there be 3!? Rallycross series.

1081.gif
 
I hope we get an option to switch out the limited car once. And a 3 litre displacement limit.
 
I hope we get an option to switch out the limited car once.
Please name another serious series where the driver can suddenly decide to use another completely different car...

...oh and Sperkly we all know your 2000 can't be fitted with dirt tyres.
 
Just looked at the OP, and in the banner it should be 'You're not doing it right' not 'your'. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back