Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,352 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooo Katie would love to Hoon the GT500.
 
Stupid mustang
 
Im not ready for this
You're a Ford driver, you're ready for anything.

built-ford-tough.jpg
 
You're a Ford driver, you're ready for anything.

built-ford-tough.jpg
I use to own a f150 now i own a chrysler sebring
 
You could put dirt tyres on a Viper in GT5 as well.
But this time you can do it on the 640HP SRT superduper Viper.
 
You're a Ford driver, you're ready for anything.

built-ford-tough.jpg
There goes my saliva as I wasn't really drinking anything.
 
There goes my saliva as I wasn't really drinking anything.
You double posted. How dare you. Who do you think you are. You are a horrible person. Im going to contact the authorities right now and you will definitely get a talking to.
 
You double posted. How dare you. Who do you think you are. You are a horrible person. Im going to contact the authorities right now and you will definitely get a talking to.
I am... The untouchable.
 
2002 tho.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back