Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,348 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but I mean, we need to know before we can choose our cars.
 
I breathed out but not back in so I passed out.
 
1.45 MB.gif
 
I strongly suggest we make a non points round so we can test these new regulations. We can't simply change the entire format of the series overnight and expect it to stick immediately.
 
Why would I leave? I run in ToCA, this, and after some discussion with the ToCA guys I thought I might start a joke series. For the lolz.
You brought your idea to the FRL thread and it took you 2 weeks to open the thread...Nobody was pushing you as me and Furi weren't even interested.
 
You brought your idea to the FRL thread and it took you 2 weeks to open the thread...Nobody was pushing you as me and Furi weren't even interested.
It's getting entries from ToCA peeps, so...
 
Turbo snail joined ToCA from ITCC after the idea was first pitched. I can understand Sparky joining that too. Both didn't even do a race last season. Also it was pitched in the FRL thread after the Focus championship was dumped in the ToCA thread, besides it was your idea and none of us said anything. Me and Furi kept quiet for a reason as did the other long term members because we couldn't be bothered.
 
Well thank you for such a wonderful insight that completely contributed to the discussion, and it has completely changed my outlook on life and the series is terrible because you don't like it, and you came in the GRC thread of all to discuss it, which is certainly the right place.
 
I never said it was a terrible series :rolleyes: I just said that barely anybody discussed your series with you like you claimed to in your post and it isn't getting entries because of the discussion in the ToCA FRL thread it's just pure entries nothing to do with ToCA.

Oh, and I'm entitled to post my opinion, unless that's a problem for you of course. Anyway time to move on.
 
Even the stupid amount of plugging didn't work.
 
Even the stupid amount of plugging didn't work.
Two series, both of which I compete in.

Also, thanks for popping round to the GRC thread, care to stay?
 
I got dibs on subarus
 
I got dibs on subarus
Interestingly, I have lots of Subaru owners' club magazines, and a strong affection towards the things.

I may choose one. The ones that barely miss the cut will run in the ASRS, as super hyper silly things.
 
May i switch the 99 impreza for the 01?
#dembugeyes
 
Can we please have all the information that is in the OP in text format, say underneath the pictures? Sure it looks good but when I'm using a mobile half the time the images don't load.
 
I also got dibs on the civic type r. It worked for me last time
 
Well thank you for such a wonderful insight that completely contributed to the discussion, and it has completely changed my outlook on life and the series is terrible because you don't like it, and you came in the GRC thread of all to discuss it, which is certainly the right place.
I never said it was a terrible series :rolleyes: I just said that barely anybody discussed your series with you like you claimed to in your post and it isn't getting entries because of the discussion in the ToCA FRL thread it's just pure entries nothing to do with ToCA.

Oh, and I'm entitled to post my opinion, unless that's a problem for you of course. Anyway time to move on.
I've not endorsed any plugging over here. HSV is being defensive as always. Good luck guys, looks good.
 
I've not endorsed any plugging over here. HSV is being defensive as always. Good luck guys, looks good.
When did I ever say you had endorsed plugging? People need to stop making things up to get others into trouble.
 
When did I ever say you had endorsed plugging? People need to stop making things up to get others into trouble.

You said a couple pages back all series hosts do it...
 
Erm, no, I said that it's very commonplace for people to plug race series in threads that they're involved in.
 
If anybody wants to comment on it, please do so in the designated thread.

I don't want to derail threads because of people asking questions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back