Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

• Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening a lobby so I can test my Scirocco and see how awful it is at corners.

You just don't know how to drive and tune FWDs. ;) You'll get it.

also personal opinion but Super 2000 sounds better than FWD 2L

yes I know I should go and make my series
Surprsingly, it's not awful at corners, it's actually good. I just need to fiddle around with the suspension.

The OP confuses me with all the images.
SC20140424-155655.png

I know already. I just missed it the first time I read through it.

Edit:

Cape Ring South in my Vokswagen Scirocco R yielded a 1:22.647 lap time.

Last edited:
Surprsingly, it's not awful at corners, it's actually good. I just need to fiddle around with the suspension.
The VW is banned in ToCA for being horribly OP, I would like everyone to know this. The handling gives it an easy .5 - 1 second advantage over cars in that PP bracket.

The VW is banned in ToCA for being horribly OP, I would like everyone to know this. The handling gives it an easy .5 - 1 second advantage over cars in that PP bracket.
I'll still be awful with it, becuz FF car.

I'll still be awful with it, becuz FF car.
It needs some serious BOPing, just sayin'.

All the rules are stupidly confusing though, and I don't know what to choose (apart from Quattro in historics).

It needs some serious BOPing, just sayin'.

All the rules are stupidly confusing though, and I don't know what to choose (apart from Quattro in historics).
We direly need a non points test round.

Right, so there are no longer Supercars, just a mixed RX Lites class? Or is it a 4WD TouringCar class? Herlp.

But they're capped and they're just WRC cars and these names are just confuzzling.

Group 1 advances to 550PP Rally X cars while Group 2 advances to WRC classic cars.

After completing the eliminator Rally X/WRC C race, the top 5 advance to Group B and WRC respectively for the finals of each Group.

I thought WRC and Classic WRC both came under RX?

This makes no sense. There are 5 classes? 2L, WRC, Classic, RX and Group B?

Ahar. I get it now. The driver's skill level directly chooses a class path that suits them best, correct?

Ahar. I get it now. The driver's skill level directly chooses a class path that suits them best, correct?
Indeed, depending on where he finishes in the Base Machines round.

I need to get top 8 in 2L then, there's no way I can fit 5 cars in my trailer.

I need to get top 8 in 2L then, there's no way I can fit 5 cars in my trailer.
I did, because I'm magic.

I have all 5 machines, even though I'll most likely stick to the Group 1 classes.

If I do roll out cars in the special classes, they'll be Lola MasterCard level dodgy. But there'll be a miracle and i'll win.

The Group B class is essentially the Smash Bros. torunament scene.

Everyone's using the same car.

Can't blame them. If it comes down to it though, I will switch cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back