Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,347 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
And... I got a haircut when the race starts 🤬:(. @memto89 i think you might need to host.
 
And... I got a haircut when the race starts 🤬:(. @memto89 i think you might need to host.
Wait what? I can't host I don't have the space in friends list and I have my own races to sort out sorry mate
 
I would host, but certain people seem to get randomly disconnected from my lobbies for whatever reason... @sparkytooth...
 
Sod haircuts.

I don't know how to host big things, so bai.
 
Me.
 
So is it worth getting everything together? Or has the championship collapsed?
 
Just host it goddammmit.
 
Neither of you guys get DC'ed from my rooms.
 
I'd have to pull out then.
 
If we're desperate, i'll host. It's just I don't want to miss a round.
 
I lost the interest in the series since the CORE change... Sorry guys..
 
I lost the interest in the series since the CORE change... Sorry guys..
I have to say, it's just so clinical and complex since the take over. 5 different classes, and not knowing what you'll run, is just too much.

Simple?

The simple way out is the quitter's way out...
There's no way it's not happening today.
 
Then, in this situation, the race needs to be postponed...

... No one wants to go through the door with the left foot.
 
We could turn this into a test round instead, with next week being the actual race.
Best idea so far, I was going to suggest we just stick a non-points round together.
 
There was still a chance I wouldn't show up today.
 
GTP Username: TripleA5
PSN Username: tripleA5
Nationality: Canada
Base car (FWD 2L):Renault Clio RS (yellow, Black rims)
WRC Classic: Mitusbishi Lancer Evo VI
WRC: Suzuki SX4 WRC
Rally X: Suzuki SX4 WRC
Group B: Peugeot 205
 
You know what. Well do it tomorrow k?
I don't like doing stuff on Sunday, you never know what you're gonna be asked to do on sundays.
 
Anybody up for a proper testing lobby tonight? Get used to the new cars/format?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back