Go Karts

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 9 comments
  • 919 views
Messages
3,490
Messages
dabest2500
Sorry if this has been asked before, but why can't go karts be used in A-Spec races?
I understand that the Ferrari F1 cars can't be used due to Licensing, but what was the reason behind the go karts?
Was it also Licensing?
 
Car ramming go kart -> dead driver. So you're not mixing karts with normal cars.
 
this happened in hamburg germany last year a go kart driver was run over by a SUV (SUV driver dont saw the kart) bad injured..
 
Ah, which is why it's so hard to flip a go kart too.
But then why allow go karts in Split Screen two player?

this happened in hamburg germany last year a go kart driver was run over by a SUV (SUV driver dont saw the kart) bad injured..

Link?
 
It is, I also did a head on collision with an X1 and a go kart.
The go kart would never land on the ground upside down...
 
It is, I also did a head on collision with an X1 and a go kart.
The go kart would never land on the ground upside down...

the go kart would be spattered :P
 
the go kart would be spattered :P

:yuck::yuck::yuck:
And I have a go kart race tomorrow too...
:D
Just realised the name of this thread was "Ga Karts" Changed it now.
"a" and "o" aren't even near each other :lol:
 
Yeah, and the Buick special that hit a wall at 230 and flew up 1/2 mile in the air and came down. I was fine after that. Didn't even hurt. :)
 
Yeah, and the Buick special that hit a wall at 230 and flew up 1/2 mile in the air and came down. I was fine after that. Didn't even hurt. :)

That's what you call a "muscle" car :D
 
Back