Chadwicksracing

SCANA Creator
Premium
United States
South Florida,
Chadwicksracing & Racecleanstupid
Try it out:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111320

Those of you that do not read, the Chat is only for Premium members at this time. Sorry, but it is Beta.

Hey guys,

Welcome to the live chat thread. I've been wanting to implement something like this for a few weeks now. Live chat is something that should improve the communication with GTP members while racing online. This way you don't have to post in the forums to find out where people are racing or what is going on. If you get out of sync you should be able to get back into sync if you communicate with someone. I ask you please join in and see what we can make of it. If there is enough popularity we might be able to get GTPlanet to get us a official live chat on the site here.

As for right now PAL and NTSC are combined. Since it is just in its infancy I have no idea what to expect from this. Either it is going to tank or it will be very popular.

So join in and see whats up and talk to your favorite GTP members live.

LINK:
http://www.enterthegame.com/chat.asp?CHAN=GTP_Online

I changed it again. I found an even better place, and more geared towards what we want. We won't have anymore sex chat people buging us.

I would like to thank Lernatix for providing us with a better place to go chat. (https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=107269)

HOW TO USE:
1. Click the LINK above.
2. If you click the link you should have no problems finding the room. If you do have problems finding us: simply type /join #GTP_Online and you will be in the room we have.
3. When you join your name will be some generic guest name. To change it type: /nick {Your nickname}

RULES:
While participating in the live chat I expect everyone to act as if you were on the forums here. The rules are no different from here. If someone is creating a situation punishment can be given. So please use your head, don't use vulgar words and treat each other with respect.

I can Ban and kick people from the channel, so swift punishment can be given. lol Just kidding. I have more control over things in the channel, like who joins and such. Things should be better.

Comments & Questions:
-Post in the thread
-P.M. Me
-Talk to me in the Chat

Last edited:
Well thats ok, I don't expect you to join if you can't because of house rules.

Not practical if you are in my situation. :indiff:

PS3 upstairs.

PC downstairs

:guilty:

You can still use it to find out who's online racing where before you get online on gt5p itself.

I'm sat idle in the chatroom now so if anyone comes on don't expect a quick reply cus i could be racing, but i'm in there.

Running up and downstairs all the time, I'll be out of breath before I even start playing GT5p :D

I might try it later, but whats the worry some other people have over the chat rooms if its just our lot organising and discussing races?

love this live chat idea. It works until we are able to use private rooms. Been having alot of good races with my fellow GTP'rs. I look forward to many many more too!

The chat is really awesome and got me to finally play with some GTP guys last night. Unfortunately I got punted our first race and made a silly mistake the second because I was falling asleep at the wheel (3am racing lol) I will be using this anytime I want to race online now.

The chat is really awesome and got me to finally play with some GTP guys last night. Unfortunately I got punted our first race and made a silly mistake the second because I was falling asleep at the wheel (3am racing lol) I will be using this anytime I want to race online now.

HAHA, I have been been falling asleep a lot lately while playing due to lack of sleep.

HAHA, I have been been falling asleep a lot lately while playing due to lack of sleep.

I've been getting 9 hours of sleep every night lately, which is a first, but last night I was up untill I was falling asleep while playing gt5 lol.
Unfortunately it appears as though no one is in the chat room, last night there were like 4 other people.

The thing about the online chat is the chance of poeple being on all the time is a hit or miss. I am going to assume that during the day most people are at work, school or busy. The chat starts to get busy around 4ish-5ish EST. If not just go into the chat room and sit idle until someone comes..

The thing about the online chat is the chance of poeple being on all the time is a hit or miss. I am going to assume that during the day most people are at work, school or busy. The chat starts to get busy around 4ish-5ish EST. If not just go into the chat room and sit idle until someone comes..

I joined the chat at 3am monday night and there was like 4 other people there lol

I joined the chat at 3am monday night and there was like 4 other people there lol

I am glad you support the chat. :) I am sorry about tonight though, it was kind of dead for some reason. I will see you tomorrow --day...night whenever.

Really good stuff..when the chat gets their own private room..we're set..

Running up and downstairs all the time, I'll be out of breath before I even start playing GT5p :D

lol, you have 3 ps3's.
use 1 to play gt5p and another one to go to the chat room :)

:lol: @ What just happened in the chat room, i got a private message and the convo went like this.

(ill insert the word 'fluffy bunny' in bold where inappropriate language was used)

sexy_and_furry: yay a dragon!!!
Dragonistic: ? lol
sexy_and_furry: a tak it u have a huge dragon 'fluffy bunny'
sexy_and_furry: M F
sexy_and_furry: ?
Dragonistic: M, but i believe we're on the chatroom for very different reasons
sexy_and_furry: <_< >_>
sexy_and_furry: why r u here?
sexy_and_furry: im here for chatting...
Dragonistic: Sounds like it to...

Public chatrooms are funny sometimes...

:lol: @ What just happened in the chat room, i got a private message and the convo went like this.

(ill insert the word 'fluffy bunny' in bold where inappropriate language was used)

Publid chatrooms are funny sometimes...

LFAO!!! :lol::lol::lol::D:D:embarrassed::embarrassed:

Publid chatrooms are funny sometimes...

rofl looks like you got a fan. you could have at least got her phone number :sly:

Just noticed i wrote 'publid'.

Anyway, i never see you guys on the chat :( damn time zones. It seems hardly any PAL users both with it.

Back