Going Broke in the OCD!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FishHunters
  • 48 comments
  • 4,579 views
Messages
1,973
United States
Florida - USA
Messages
Flsurffisher
Yep, they have a LOT of what I want now and it's really cheap! So much for my $10 mil.

Just bought:

Bentley Speed 8
Mercedes CLK
Zonda LM RC
Panoz Esperante
Pescarola C60 and
Corvette C5R
 
Last edited:
Be grateful that you can earn the 20 million back by grinding in eifel in seasonal event. If you grind non stop by doing the k cup, you can earn that 20 in just 4.4 hours given that you finish each race in 4 mins including loading times.
 
Be grateful that you can earn the 20 million back by grinding in eifel in seasonal event. If you grind non stop by doing the k cup, you can earn that 20 in just 4.4 hours given that you finish each race in 4 mins including loading times.

That's good to know! Thanks!
 
must.... go.... home... and.... grind.... after.... work....
 
On a related note, do ya'll think the GT40 Racecar is worth buying? I refuse to earn it on B-Spec.
 
On a related note, do ya'll think the GT40 Racecar is worth buying? I refuse to earn it on B-Spec.

For people who treat GT5 as a collector car game, I think it's worth it.
No matter if it'll take 19,000,000 cr.

A boring way to improve re-playability, eh?
 
i have most the cars in the online dealership but feel the urge to buy them again for 0 miles
 
So anyone got an actual list and prices of what is in the OCD?
 
can anyone list what car are currently available in the OCD?

i won't be able to get on to check it out for another 12 hours and i am dying to know what is offered.
 
Okay, here goes:

Caterham 7 Fireblade - 30,000
Honda Integra Type R Touring Car - 37,500
Honda NSX-R Concept - 65,000
RUF RGT - 71,625
Mine's Lancer Evo VI - 75,000
Callaway C12 - 87,940
Lambourghini Countach 25th Anniversary - 91,000
Lambourghini Countach LP400 - 108,300
Honda S800 RSC Race Car - 125,000
Spyker C8 Laviolette - 127,330
Cizeta V16T - 318,330
Dodge Viper GTS R Concept - 500,000
Nissan Calsonice Skyline GT-R Race Car - 500,000
Pagini Zonda LM Race Car - 500,000
Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car - 500,000
BMW M3 GTR Race Car - 500,000
Ford Falcon XR8 - 625,000
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 - 1,000,000
Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car - 1,000,000
Chevrolet Corvette C5-R - 1,000,000
Lister Storm V12 Race Car - 1,000,000
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car - 1,500,000
Nissan R89C Race Car - 1,750,000
Mercedes-Benz - CLK-LM Race Car - 1,800,000
BMW V12 LMR Race Car - 1,900,000
Pescarolo C60 Hybride-Judd Race Car - 2,000,000
Toyota Minolta 88C-V Race Car - 2,100,000
Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo - 2,500,00
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car - 2,875,000
Ford GT40 Race Car - 10,000,000
 
Yep, they have a LOT of what I want now and it's really cheap! So much for my $10 mil.

Just bought:

Bentley Speed 8
Mercedes CLK
Zonda LM RC
Panoz Esperante
Pescarola C60 and
Corvette C5R

That OCD had all but two cars I had already. I bought them. Hondas. :dopey:
 
Okay, here goes:

Caterham 7 Fireblade - 30,000
Honda Integra Type R Touring Car - 37,500
Honda NSX-R Concept - 65,000
RUF RGT - 71,625
Mine's Lancer Evo VI - 75,000
Callaway C12 - 87,940
Lambourghini Countach 25th Anniversary - 91,000
Lambourghini Countach LP400 - 108,300
Honda S800 RSC Race Car - 125,000
Spyker C8 Laviolette - 127,330
Cizeta V16T - 318,330
Dodge Viper GTS R Concept - 500,000
Nissan Calsonice Skyline GT-R Race Car - 500,000
Pagini Zonda LM Race Car - 500,000
Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car - 500,000
BMW M3 GTR Race Car - 500,000
Ford Falcon XR8 - 625,000
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 - 1,000,000
Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car - 1,000,000
Chevrolet Corvette C5-R - 1,000,000
Lister Storm V12 Race Car - 1,000,000
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car - 1,500,000
Nissan R89C Race Car - 1,750,000
Mercedes-Benz - CLK-LM Race Car - 1,800,000
BMW V12 LMR Race Car - 1,900,000
Pescarolo C60 Hybride-Judd Race Car - 2,000,000
Toyota Minolta 88C-V Race Car - 2,100,000
Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo - 2,500,00
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car - 2,875,000
Ford GT40 Race Car - 10,000,000

Thank you
 
For people who treat GT5 as a collector car game, I think it's worth it.
No matter if it'll take 19,000,000 cr.

A boring way to improve re-playability, eh?

I play the game to Race, not collect cars. The Jaguar XJ13 is my FAVORITE car to drive, and I'm thinking the GT40 could be similarly awesome to drive.

Can anyone comment to that?
 
I play the game to Race, not collect cars. The Jaguar XJ13 is my FAVORITE car to drive, and I'm thinking the GT40 could be similarly awesome to drive.

Can anyone comment to that?

No way the GT40 comes close. It's a standard car ;) At the same time, it's very skid happy and a bit slower than the Jag. But its sound is priceless.
 
Bought all the ones I didn't have already :o finally got that BMW V12 LMR too!! spent around 13 mil today :D
 
This is becoming unbearable. Still stuck at work and reading all the postings and I am itching to get home. My madam has also booked a show for later tonight...grrrrrrrr....why tonight of all nights? I need tips on excuses to bonk of work early and not go to the show.
 
This is becoming unbearable. Still stuck at work and reading all the postings and I am itching to get home. My madam has also booked a show for later tonight...grrrrrrrr....why tonight of all nights? I need tips on excuses to bonk of work early and not go to the show.

your stomach is upset and you don't want to be far from a bathroom.
 
This is becoming unbearable. Still stuck at work and reading all the postings and I am itching to get home. My madam has also booked a show for later tonight...grrrrrrrr....why tonight of all nights? I need tips on excuses to bonk of work early and not go to the show.

Violent diarrhea, neighbor called and said there's water coming into his flat from your bathroom, you have a caraway seed stuck in your bridgework, the clinic called and your results are in and they need to talk in person, you forgot to let your cat out...
shall I go on?
 
seems everyone has got the same cars in there online collectors dealership...
thats a bit crap imo... everyone is gonna be bringing out the same cars!
 
There's just one OCD. Since the Seasonals have the goods now; I'm sitting to grind.
 
Spent 18mill on it yeterday, and I didn't purchase the Minolta nor the Bentley since I already have them, still going to grind a little to get them 0 miles and keep using the other ones.
 
Bought all the ones I didn't have already spend only around 4.4mill

Mercedes-Benz - CLK-LM Race Car - 1,800,000
Lister Storm V12 Race Car - 1,000,000
Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car - 1,000,000
Ford Falcon XR8 - 625,000
 
I finally got my hands on an FGT! Easy wins on Like the Wind, Dream Car Championship, GT All Stars and all the Enduros here I come!
 
I dumped a little under 18 million on crap from the OCD, which is exponentially more than I've ever spent in it before. Including a bunch of cars I already owned, but bought again because they were 0 mile.
 
I dumped a little under 18 million on crap from the OCD, which is exponentially more than I've ever spent in it before. Including a bunch of cars I already owned, but bought again because they were 0 mile.

This.

Swap 18 million for a quick 30 minute grind to get 3.05 million and bought all the cheaper cars. Went for sleep, now just woke up and ready for a huge grind session. :D

How weird is it that the Countach 25th Anniversary is cheaper than the LP400 now!! :odd:
 
Just gone from 20mil to 8.5 mil. Those cars were just too tempting.
 
Back