Going Broke in the OCD!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FishHunters
  • 48 comments
  • 4,579 views
Dumped all 12m I had on it, and I'm not done yet.. want probably 2 more FGT's since they are at 0 miles.. and i can grind bspec with one and save one for aspec since my original blue one is maxing out at around 800 hp after an engine rebuild... lol.
 
Okay, here goes:

Caterham 7 Fireblade - 30,000
Honda Integra Type R Touring Car - 37,500
Honda NSX-R Concept - 65,000
RUF RGT - 71,625
Mine's Lancer Evo VI - 75,000
Callaway C12 - 87,940
Lambourghini Countach 25th Anniversary - 91,000
Lambourghini Countach LP400 - 108,300
Honda S800 RSC Race Car - 125,000
Spyker C8 Laviolette - 127,330
Cizeta V16T - 318,330
Dodge Viper GTS R Concept - 500,000
Nissan Calsonice Skyline GT-R Race Car - 500,000
Pagini Zonda LM Race Car - 500,000
Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car - 500,000
BMW M3 GTR Race Car - 500,000
Ford Falcon XR8 - 625,000
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 - 1,000,000
Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car - 1,000,000
Chevrolet Corvette C5-R - 1,000,000
Lister Storm V12 Race Car - 1,000,000
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car - 1,500,000
Nissan R89C Race Car - 1,750,000
Mercedes-Benz - CLK-LM Race Car - 1,800,000
BMW V12 LMR Race Car - 1,900,000
Pescarolo C60 Hybride-Judd Race Car - 2,000,000
Toyota Minolta 88C-V Race Car - 2,100,000
Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo - 2,500,00
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car - 2,875,000
Ford GT40 Race Car - 10,000,000

Yep!! There goes a cool $34,687,025.00 worth of credits!
 
I got the Esperante.. and i must say.. what did they do to the poor car? They completely 🤬 the exhaust note on the thing
 
This.

Swap 18 million for a quick 30 minute grind to get 3.05 million and bought all the cheaper cars. Went for sleep, now just woke up and ready for a huge grind session. :D
I'm just lucky that when I last played GT5 prior to this update, I had hit the credit limit.
 
I bought every car in the ocd except for the 10million cr. ford. I can't imagine how long that would've taken me without this update. I'm very happy.:):)
 
One question. Do you feel cheated if you're one of the people who spent all that time grinding before the update to get these cars and now we can get them cheap with little to know effort? My procrastination finally paying off.:sly:
 
One question. Do you feel cheated if you're one of the people who spent all that time grinding before the update to get these cars and now we can get them cheap with little to know effort? My procrastination finally paying off.:sly:

My whole GT5 existence since mid-January was to get a Ford Falcon V8 Super Car to appear in my UCD. Last weekend it FINALLY happened! I was overjoyed!


...then 2 days later it appears in the OCD for half price! :crazy:
 
One question. Do you feel cheated if you're one of the people who spent all that time grinding before the update to get these cars and now we can get them cheap with little to know effort? My procrastination finally paying off.:sly:

Naw.
I have almost all of those already. With all the duping and trading that went on, with all that ring exploiting and rubber banding, it doesnt really matter anymore.
Im sure some will have a fit, but the rest of us, just enjoy the game and dont care how someone else got a car.
 
devildog666
One question. Do you feel cheated if you're one of the people who spent all that time grinding before the update to get these cars and now we can get them cheap with little to know effort? My procrastination finally paying off.:sly:

Devildog666 im still pissed I bought the Formula GT and Speed 8 Bentley at full price.Could've saved 4 million and bought at least two more cars from the OCD with 0/0.
 
Well thank goodness I was saving and passing these cars in the UCD and OCD before, and now I can get them all! :D

That's the power of savings! :lol:

Except if you desire that car(s) in your collection badly and you then become broke. :dunce: :grumpy:👎
 
This is awesome, I'm excited to buy some new cars!
Out of curiosity has anybody checked the selling price on these cars to see if they are the same as usual?
 
One question. Do you feel cheated if you're one of the people who spent all that time grinding before the update to get these cars and now we can get them cheap with little to know effort? My procrastination finally paying off.:sly:
Nope. Even if they give away all cars for free tomorrow, I still wouldn't care one bit.
I play this game for driving, not for car collecting/e-penis extension. ;)
 
This is awesome, I'm excited to buy some new cars!
Out of curiosity has anybody checked the selling price on these cars to see if they are the same as usual?

The selling prices of these are half their ordinary ones. Verified! So buy now before things get back to normal again.
 
Well thank goodness I was saving and passing these cars in the UCD and OCD before, and now I can get them all! :D

That's the power of savings! :lol:

Except if you desire that car(s) in your collection badly and you then become broke. :dunce: :grumpy:👎

Wanted the Bentley really back but kept passing it up at over $5 mil when I had $6 mil. But for a shopping day like now!? I would and did blow the whole wad and then some! Just two left to buy for $500,000. Then I'm done; until it refreshes.
 
On a related note, do ya'll think the GT40 Racecar is worth buying? I refuse to earn it on B-Spec.

Save yourself 10m worth of grinding & let Bob win it in the Indy 500 while you sleep. It's worth it - the cars a gem, esp. for the American Championship A spec Indy Grind, etc.
 
I play the game to Race, not collect cars. The Jaguar XJ13 is my FAVORITE car to drive, and I'm thinking the GT40 could be similarly awesome to drive.

Can anyone comment to that?

Don't try compare the 2, they're totally different. Save yourself 10m worth of grinding & let Bob win it in the Indy 500 while you sleep. It's worth it - the cars a gem, esp. for the American Championship A spec Indy Grind, etc. With the right tyres, it handles just fine. 👍 (Someone said it's 'skid happy' or something like that...) :)
 
Last edited:
I just got the CLK LM race car. It has a awesome engine/exhaust sound.

But sadly, its hood view clearly shows how BAD standard cars really are.
 
16M wasted on LMP cars...can't imagine how much that I'll spend.
If PD wants to make another opportunity like this, I should grind all day and night.
 
Ive got them all except the mines lancer.

And just this minute up popped the VW Nardo the only car i really wanted now and have been looking for this for months 👍👍

18,217.046 in the bank and all 6 bobs around a million each and nowt to spend it on.
 
Last edited:
Back