Good 400pp car for seasonal events?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DeNySZzMm
  • 39 comments
  • 7,937 views
Messages
31
United States
fairfield
Messages
DeNySZzMm
I need a good 400pp car for the A SPEC online seasonal events going on right now. Any ideas.
 
Lotus '96 from the premium dealer. Destroys the competition. I use a modified Praiano tune.

For the 500pp I use the Lotus Evora. I think it's another Praiano. Or I use a Ford RS200. Both go real well.

For the 650pp, Bob drives a 2J and I drive a R35 TC.
 
Buy the new Toyota 86 GT, downtune power slightly to reach 400PP and you can win that Tsukuba Seasonal quite easily without changing anything else (including tyres).
 
A slightly altered VW beetle 2.0 RSI absolutely dominates the opponents. Even a useless B-spec Bob crushes the other racers in this car. Has a lot of power, lightweight, great handling and of course is 4WD, making this a bit too generous for this PP level.
 
I like using a Miata for the 400PP races. The premium (NB) roadster is my recommendation
 
I like using a Miata for the 400PP races. The premium (NB) roadster is my recommendation


That miata is a great little car. I also like the lotus evora for 400pp.
 
I personally use the Honda Prelude SiR. Only added a sport ecu. Great car.
 
A heavily modified Honda Insight LS '09 actually shreds the competition.

Use an Insight LS '09 for High Speed Ring
Use a slightly detuned 86 GT '12 for Rome Circuit
Use a fully tuned Volkswagen Kubelwagen typ144 '44 for Autumn Ring Mini
Use any car mentioned above for the Tsukuba Race. For a challenge, try a stock LEAF on sports soft tires.

Hope I helped!
 
symustafa1996
I personally use the Honda Prelude SiR. Only added a sport ecu. Great car.

Same here, the '98 SiR S spec.

I use an Evolution X GSR P.P '07 for 500pp.

For the 650pp races I use the Mazda 787B '91 from the dealership. It needs a lot of de-tuning but makes it and sounds amazing.
 
Last edited:
Skyline KGT-1000 tuned to max 400pp I think thats the correct title
RS200 500pp
 
Last edited:
This event is ridiculously easy, I have my Mini cooper s '11 which I fully tuned anyway, I just reduce the engine output to get to 400pp.
Normally get to first place in any event half way through the second lap.

For the 500pp event I use a Golf IV R which has been fully tuned and then limited, again that completely dominates.

Nissan R35 fully tuned and detuned for the 650pp events. This event in the nurburgring is the only one that is relatively close, second place finishes about 6 seconds behind me depending on what car it is.
 
A perennial favourite is the Honda Civic Type R. There are several versions and they are all really cheap. Plus they only take minimal tuning to get to 400 pp. very easy to drive, particularly if you are relatively new to the game. And if you are just starting out, it is very good for several of the early events.
 
I love driving MR cars, so I usually use the Honda Beat (appears now and then in the UCD). Heavily tuned and upgraded though, and you need to be easy on that accelerator if driving without aids.
 
'98 Lexus IS 200(J)

'62 Skyline Sports Coupe
Tuned
 
Last edited:
I haven't seen it mentioned here so try the stratos.
First add ballast and balance it as close to 50/50 as you can.
Then take a couple HP off and crush the field.
 
The two Premium BMW roadsters are also quite good.
 
De-tuned Daihatsu Midget Type D II!

Rocks 400pp and most important, really fun to drive!
 
I let my girlfriend do the 400pp seasonals for me, she uses a fully tuned Nissan leaf, I think its around 375pp and she'll win fairly easily in it but she's not a very accomplished driver so a good driver should be able to do 400s in a tuned leaf with their eyes closed.
 
I use a slightly de-tuned Lancia STRATOS '73 for both the A-Spec and B-Spec 400pp events.
 
Mini Cooper S (The DLC one), just add some upgrades and softer tires, and you're ready to go. But beware, it's the most boring car ever, especially with soft tires.
 
Hommell Berlinette. Stock.

Maybe not for level 0 bobs though.
 
my bob uses an s3 and wins
 
Isuzu Bellet 1600 '69 made quick work of the 400PP bunch at Clubman.
 
MR2 G Limited '97,wins nearly every time for me.👍 Stock of course.:)
 
sik180sx
Thats what i was going to say,haha. 👍

I love my 86 like Tom Cruise loves himself.
 
I need a good 400pp car for the A SPEC online seasonal events going on right now. Any ideas.

The 1998 Honda Prelude Type-S. Not many cars at 400 pp have over 200 hp in this weight class. This is one does.
 
I use the premium Mazda Atenza 02 car. I have full aero parts(looks like a WTCC or BTCC car :) ). Oil change done, full weight reduction and RH tires. ( I can push the car really good on the stock tires). I have to tune down the power after each race because I am still breaking in the engine.
 
Back