Good 500,000 cr. Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pirate_Petey
  • 21 comments
  • 3,491 views
Messages
55
Messages
B-Company_sniper
I'm a level 19 and I have 500,000 to spend on a new car. What should I get? otherwise I'll just save up for a Nissan race car.
 
get what ever car you'll need for your next set of races
 
When you get to Level 21 you will need a Race Modified Corvette ZR1 (about 600,000) and when you get to level 22 you will need a German Touring car 950,000-1,500,000 and a Japanese GT car 750,000-950,000.

Unless you could borrow them from someone or make a trade in this forum's ''Market place''...??
 
When you get to Level 21 you will need a Race Modified Corvette ZR1 (about 600,000) and when you get to level 22 you will need a German Touring car 950,000-1,500,000 and a Japanese GT car 750,000-950,000.

Unless you could borrow them from someone or make a trade in this forum's ''Market place''...??

Why does he need the ZR1? I've never had to buy one.

Also, for the touring car race he just needs to buy the Lexus ISF prototype from the New car dealer for 750k, much cheaper than the ones on the UCD.

I do agree that you should buy whatever you need for upcoming races though. For the japanese GT series, surely he should already have the minolta by now.
 
Choose wisely.

Get something you NEED to progress in the game. Don't blow it all on a car that will only be useful for maybe one race. You will regret it. Look at the requirements/typical opponents for upcoming races.

Eventually you'll get to the "easy money" races, then you can start blowing money on whatever car you want.
 
Dont know how much it is or what level you need to be, but get that HSK Lancer thing, its pretty amazing.
 
Dont know how much it is or what level you need to be, but get that HSK Lancer thing, its pretty amazing.

You have to be level 21, and it's only 250,000. I really want it but I'm only level 20. :(
 
You have to be level 21, and it's only 250,000. I really want it but I'm only level 20. :(

Hurry up and level up, its really good if you get the fully custom gearbox (only got 5 gears, need to change it for long straights like 'Ring)
 
All righty, I have to confess. I do not have the minolta. Would someone direct me towards the race where I might win the fine item?
 
I would Recommend the Amemiya Rx-7 race car. Wonderful car to drive. 👍


All righty, I have to confess. I do not have the minolta. Would someone direct me towards the race where I might win the fine item?

Not sure what this has to do with the topic, but one can be won in the A-spec like the wind event.
 
If you're level 19, you don't have £500k to waste on anything, You need to save up some cash as you'll need a NASCAR at level 21 and an FGT at lv23. So just keep saving, you might need a car in between and when that time comes, you don't want to be in a grinding situation as the best grinding opportunities are not until the later levels

R
 
If you're level 19, you don't have £500k to waste on anything, You need to save up some cash as you'll need a NASCAR at level 21 and an FGT at lv23. So just keep saving, you might need a car in between and when that time comes, you don't want to be in a grinding situation as the best grinding opportunities are not until the later levels

And this is exactly what's sucking the fun out of this game. You're forced to do things in a certain order and develop your garage in a fixed way. So what if, like me, you're not interested in NASCAR in the least bit?

Damn you PD! How could you get this so wrong when all you had to do was build onto the great foundation that was GT4?

:crazy:
 
Then don't buy a NASCAR, don't complete the series, don't get the prize car, don't get the trophy for completing the series, don't get the ticket for completing the series and always have no gold trophy next to the event.

Don't disagree, the grinding isn't much fun but thems the rules as they say
 
💡 Well after hearing all this I think I shall level up to 20 to see what cars i will need.
 
Why does he need the ZR1? I've never had to buy one.

Also, for the touring car race he just needs to buy the Lexus ISF prototype from the New car dealer for 750k, much cheaper than the ones on the UCD.

I do agree that you should buy whatever you need for upcoming races though. For the japanese GT series, surely he should already have the minolta by now.

Actually, I do not have the minolta. Can you buy it from the UCD? I'm not a high enough level to do the Like the Wind race.
 
I picked up the Corvette ZR-1 and sat on it until I got to level 21 (or was it 20?, whichever one you need for Like the Wind) and then used it to win Like the Wind easily which won me the Minolta. Then I went back and raced the Minolta in the All Star Championship and took that easily.

Now in just 1 sitting I won 1,000,00 cr.

Just my $ 0.02
 
I spent 500k on Cusco Advan Impreza. Actually, my dad did. He wanted to race but was clicking all the buttons.. And bam. But it's really a nice car. It's like glued to the ground, event with all the aids off.
 
I have the Zo6 race modded car. I got blown away in the like the winds series. Is the ZR1 that much faster??
 
Actually, I do not have the minolta. Can you buy it from the UCD? I'm not a high enough level to do the Like the Wind race.

It will pop up in the used car dealer but will cost millions so I would forget about that.

Are you near the Japanese Super GT and the German Touring car races? When you are eligible, you need the Lexus ISF Prototype from the Lexus Dealer to compete in the Touring Car races (750k) This car will also win you the Japanese event at the same level.

All the other cars eligible for the touring car race cost between 1mil and 1.5 mil from the used car dealer.
 
I would say, save a bit more for a race Mod C6 ZR-1
 
I haven't driven the Z-06 but I can tell you that I won Daytona and Indy with 1 try. It can be a little hairy but man is it quick.

I used it at the All Stars event and couldn't win there but when I won the Minolta it was easy, winning by 15 + seconds.

There are lots of tunes around for the ZR-1 and I don't recall which one I used, I think it was Jordays.

Good luck and don't worry if the modded ZR-1 cleans you out like it did me. I made it all back and some with the All Star championship.

Good luck.
 
Back