Good car for the 20 Minutes Of Apricot Hill race?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlazeTheCat05
  • 12 comments
  • 12,091 views
Messages
7,300
United States
Massachusetts
Messages
llClaude_Speedll
Messages
BlazingSol05
Just ran this race twice, once in my Impreza GT300 Base Model and another time in my RX7 TC. I finished 5th the first time and 4th the second time. What car do you folks recommend for this event?
 
suzuki gsxr/4 - no pitstops if i recall correctly
 
suzuki gsxr/4 - no pitstops if i recall correctly
If the Rocket Car fails me (probably due to my horrible driving skills), I'll try this too. Thanks! :)👍
 
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Detune to 650 and I won by 33 seconds with one pit. Also can be used to win every S class race with relative ease
 
Stock Audi r18 I used my anniversary edition for it and it was an easy victory
 
Detuned Le Mans cars are kind of unfair advantage, is a quick win better than racing apples to apples? Really depends on the rabbit, a McLaren F1 is quickest, the Viper GTS -R needs about 1:23 laps to beat, with one fuel stop pit about midway. The Audi R18 TDI tuned to 635 PP turned 1:18s and won easily, actually too much car for the field. Slowed down on the last lap to just cross at the 20 minute mark.
 
Any race car at 600pp or more should win
 
I won it with the Rocket on racing hards. Lapped the field with no pit stops.
 
Just ran this race twice, once in my Impreza GT300 Base Model and another time in my RX7 TC. I finished 5th the first time and 4th the second time. What car do you folks recommend for this event?
I drive a BMW M3 where I have changed the gearing, the spring setup and opted for a high end turbo.
The tires are the hard race tires. After about 12 minutes I pit and fill up completely, keeping the same type of tyres.
But I don't win by much, last race the difference was 0.02.
 
Back