Good Luck Outrunning This

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sleek Stratos
  • 17 comments
  • 1,021 views
Messages
2,132
Costa Rica
Costa Rica
Messages
D_Shark10
Hope this isn't old news. Definitely cool anyway, would make for some real-life NFS. :D
Even though I'm not entirely sure the article has complete truth behind it I thought I could pop it up here.
 
Hehe. Cool. Let's expand this to a fast police cars thread.

Here's what the law brings if you speed in Florida.
 

Attachments

  • policez28.jpg
    policez28.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 164
When BMW opened its factory in South Carolina, it donated this 310hp E34 M5 to the highway patrol.
 

Attachments

  • policem5.jpg
    policem5.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 154
Originally posted by ///M-Spec
Hehe. Cool. Let's expand this to a fast police cars thread.

Here's what the law brings if you speed in Florida.

Yeah, and I heard they are extremly quick...
 
Originally posted by Darin
Yeah, and I heard they are extremly quick...

Never underestimate anything with an LS1 under the hood... even if you have an M3. This I learned years ago.


M
 
i think with a motor like this...
pic14.jpg

you can easily out run it :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by SR20DET
i think with a motor like this...you can easily out run it :rolleyes:

Thanks for failing to grasp the notion of context. Bonus points for usage of the lamest emoticon available.


M
 
:lol: and a Jaguar S Type in canada go to the police car thread for more information on the jaguar.
 
We have the Camaros up here in Quebec. I think there is a station a half hour from my house that has a C5 pursuit car. We also have Mercury Cougars. Yay.

There was a thread with fast/strange cop cars a while back. Pretty full.
 
Originally posted by 240Z
Wait- Defibrillator equipment?

I guess people really need their electrocardiograms and pressures taken.
 
Originally posted by 240Z
Wait- Defibrillator equipment?
If someone has a heart attack in an isolated area, a Gallardo(sp?) will be able to reach that area very quickly...
 
Originally posted by SR20DET
i think with a motor like this...
you can easily out run it :rolleyes:

You talking about spike strip?
 
Originally posted by SR20DET
i think with a motor like this...

you can easily out run it :rolleyes:

Maybe in a straight line. But as soon as you turn the wheel in whatever that rice burner is strapped to you'll be worm food. That's not to say the Lambo Polize car is any better, but I bet it can hang on at higher speeds.
 
i wouldnt really call a 2JZGTE with twin GT2835 turbo's in a JZA80 (gen III supra) a rice burner. it may not be as good at high high speeds but i wont be bad
 
Back