Goodwood Hill Climb confirmed to feature in Gran Turismo 6! + Videos

This is a brilliant marketing stroke by PD. To coincide this with the actual Festival, to get so much support from the various manufacturers there, and to keep it all secret right up to a couple of days before the festival. The Goodwood organizers should be quite happy with this as well. Might even drag a few more oldtimers like me into the game, especially the Brits. Credit where credit is due, well done Kaz:tup:👍

i1B8oWk2ZbAGwuB.jpg

i1kJdA0oB4n0tuB.jpg

i1vZ6a1LzvrNmRB.jpg

i1ah603i9uYKZ7c.jpg

i1eJyNwj4lY3O8E.jpg

i1lfOHZ8nJdTo7E.jpg

i1HpRuh8tsAeGSH.jpg

i11BcrPoPPausuH.jpg

^A Classic Team Lotus sculpture there.... hmm... wonder if we get other Lotus F1 cars? ;)

More screenshots here.

Interesting how not just the hillclimb appears modelled but outside roads are, perhaps photo mode?

Photomode is almost a shoe-in given all the detail they've put into modelling the course. Exciting news on many fronts. 👍👍

Baffles me the images PD uses officially some times. Most of these look great, then they include this one:
i1ah603i9uYKZ7c.jpg

Showing off the brilliant simon says crowd.

Awesome!

And a pretty good photomode location for vintage and luxury cars 👍

Actually, pretty good for any car!

i1lz6Bgdpvu6mTH.jpg

One issue potentially - do you think this would be available online? Because I see no way of getting a 16 car grid through here. And being point to point there ain't multiple laps.

Back