Goodwood Hill Climb confirmed to feature in Gran Turismo 6! + Videos

  • Thread starter Thread starter TokoTurismo
  • 606 comments
  • 63,037 views
Very good news ! I hope see Barthust in Gamescom !

And Brands Hatch isn't confirmed....
 
This is a brilliant marketing stroke by PD. To coincide this with the actual Festival, to get so much support from the various manufacturers there, and to keep it all secret right up to a couple of days before the festival. The Goodwood organizers should be quite happy with this as well. Might even drag a few more oldtimers like me into the game, especially the Brits. Credit where credit is due, well done Kaz:tup:👍
 
i1B8oWk2ZbAGwuB.jpg

i1kJdA0oB4n0tuB.jpg

i1vZ6a1LzvrNmRB.jpg

i1ah603i9uYKZ7c.jpg

i1eJyNwj4lY3O8E.jpg

i1lfOHZ8nJdTo7E.jpg

i1HpRuh8tsAeGSH.jpg

i11BcrPoPPausuH.jpg


^A Classic Team Lotus sculpture there.... hmm... wonder if we get other Lotus F1 cars? ;)

More screenshots here.
 
Possible hint that these cars are driveable?

i1atfBgdvvu2mTH.jpg

i11BcrPoPPausuH.jpg
 
Have to say, that looks amazing!
 
Awesome news, what do we know about the track ?
 
Interesting how not just the hillclimb appears modelled but outside roads are, perhaps photo mode?
 
Interesting how not just the hillclimb appears modelled but outside roads are, perhaps phot mode?

I'd say almost certainly, Goodwood is a beautiful area.
 
Skoda is here but no sign of Porsche ;)
i1kJdA0oB4n0tuB.jpg
 
Photomode is almost a shoe-in given all the detail they've put into modelling the course. Exciting news on many fronts. 👍👍
 
Baffles me the images PD uses officially some times. Most of these look great, then they include this one:
i1ah603i9uYKZ7c.jpg


Showing off the brilliant simon says crowd.
 
Always nice to see a new track 👍

But I wonder it will be like to race on
 
Possible hint that these cars are driveable?

i1atfBgdvvu2mTH.jpg

i11BcrPoPPausuH.jpg

I wondered how long it'd take before someone asked this question. They've modelled the real sculpture, that's all.

Lotus_sculpture_at_Goodwood_Festival_of_Speed.jpg


It would have been inaccurate not to model them.
 
They got Goodwood, and gave a 370z silverstone video for the 5M mark at YT > LOL
 
Showing off the brilliant simon says crowd.

Would you rather they hid the warts instead?
 
Awesome!

And a pretty good photomode location for vintage and luxury cars 👍

Actually, pretty good for any car!

i1lz6Bgdpvu6mTH.jpg
 
Would you rather they hid the warts instead?

Well in photos on their website yes, I would. Or I expect them to, I should say. That's why I find it odd.
 
One issue potentially - do you think this would be available online? Because I see no way of getting a 16 car grid through here. And being point to point there ain't multiple laps.
 
I wondered how long it'd take before someone asked this question. They've modelled the real sculpture, that's all.

Lotus_sculpture_at_Goodwood_Festival_of_Speed.jpg


It would have been inaccurate not to model them.



You can drive the sculpture confirmed.
 
Back