Goodwood Hill Climb confirmed to feature in Gran Turismo 6! + Videos

One issue potentially - do you think this would be available online? Because I see no way of getting a 16 car grid through here. And being point to point there ain't multiple laps.

Time trial mode for online??

One issue potentially - do you think this would be available online? Because I see no way of getting a 16 car grid through here. And being point to point there ain't multiple laps.

It would work either ghosted or one at a time and see who is fastest at the end I guess.

There could be away around it but you never know PD would need to be smart about it.

Also fair play to this guy:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=282232&highlight=goodwood

Someone on the internet wasn't lying for a change. Also note he said they mapped the circuit as well as the hillclimb.

Goodwood_circuit_plan.jpg

Wow this kind of made my day, I cant wait!!!!
Then I read this
new GT6™ demo will now give some of the expected 185,000-plus spectators their chance to challenge Nick Heidfeld’s 1999 41.6s course record set in a Formula 1 car.
A new F1 car maybe? Im so happy!

Thanks for the photos tokoTurismo. 👍

Haha, no prob bud. :)👍

Then I read this
new GT6™ demo will now give some of the expected 185,000-plus spectators their chance to challenge Nick Heidfeld’s 1999 41.6s course record set in a Formula 1 car.

I'm gonna call it now. New F1 car to be added. :D

It would have been inaccurate not to model them.

I'm not sure, I'd have said it'd be more accurate to leave that area blank as that sculpture is a year out of date and makes the track obsolete in a way.
There's always going to be something to read into PD's ways of doing things. I guess we'll have to wait for the FOS to see if they announce anything extra.

Also fair play to this guy:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=282232&highlight=goodwood

Someone on the internet wasn't lying for a change. Also note he said they mapped the circuit as well as the hillclimb.

I was going to post this up but couldn't find the link. I'll bet he's going to be so smug.

Then I read this

I hope and also the 1960s f1 cars they modelled on the sculpture.

So awesome, great addition. I wonder what else PD have hidden away!

My 1,000th post! Minor GTPlanet milestone for me, but I am proud of it and happy to have been a member of this forum for almost 10 years now :cheers:

Last edited:
Ah great news. It's the 20th festival at good wood this year and promises to be the best yet.

Wonder if the pods will feature the hill climb.

Take this with a pinch of salt of course but I know someone who works as a Software engineer at Red Bull Racing and he said Kaz and co were taking a good long amount of time private with the RB9. :dunce:

I wonder...

Take this with a pinch of salt of course but I know someone who works as a Software engineer at Red Bull Racing and he said Kaz and co were taking a good long amount of time private with the RB9. :dunce:

I wonder...

You never know what PD are doing. PD are quite friendly with red bull.

I wonder...

We already have the F10 though so I don't really see the point

Could someone merge the two threads or shut one Down or something ? Kinda hard to keep track.

Back