'Google Images' search your post count...

• Thread starter turboash78
  • 2,707 comments
The crew of STS-121...

122541main_STS121-S-002_516.jpg

This is so potentially spammy, yet oddly and intriguingly random.

7815_7915.PNG

Last edited:
Actually, with the creation of this thread, the 3million post hit may come a day early.

This post will be 22,936. I actually had to look up my post count, I didn't realise it was that high, seems like last time I viewed it it was 22,300 or something.

Anyways this is rather unthrilling compared to others. It's the distribution of residents in zip code 22936 which is in the region of Charlottesville, Virginia.

za22936.png

Look at that! Theirs an almost equal number of 30 year old males and females in Charlottesville! :eek:

This post will be 22,936. I actually had to look up my post count, I didn't realise it was that high, seems like last time I viewed it it was 22,300 or something.

Anyways this is rather unthrilling compared to others. It's the distribution of residents in zip code 22936 which is in the region of Charlottesville, Virginia.

za22936.png

If you're a male in your early twenties, Charlottesville, VA is apparently not the place to be! :lol:

If you're a male in your early twenties, Charlottesville, VA is apparently not the place to be! :lol:

I would imagine more of the males go away to a university during that time or join the military. At least that's what that graph is telling me.

Latest Posts

Back