'Google Images' search your post count...

  • Thread starter Thread starter turboash78
  • 2,716 comments
  • 234,577 views
Yup.


And I should know.
 
True. 5000 since last year even puts me in the shade.

Whore.
 
355:
250PX-1.jpg
 
Don't take the piss. :lol:
 
hl3164.jpg

I like trains. [/asdfmovie]
 
The first two images for 71 were highway road signs. California 71 and Interstate 71. So I cheated and went with the next one. Much cooler...


sr71F.jpg
 
155:
Yay! I get a cool-looking Alfa race car :D!
155.jpg


Including this post:
another Alfa
156.jpg
 
It's supposed to be the first pic that shows up, not the first awkward one. :p
 
It's supposed to be the first pic that shows up, not the first awkward one. :p

The first had bare breasts, the 2nd was borderline AUP unfriendly, this was the third!
 
Then pick any on the first page.
 
5014:
247-5014.jpg


A fart can :grumpy:

5015:
5015h-mk2-web.jpg


Don't even know what that is.
 
Wow! It's a signed Portico Series Mic Pre/Compressor... ooh, I reckon the super-rare 5015 model. :dopey:









I have no idea either, except it's something to do with sound...

probably.
 
You have no idea how hard I lol'd at your post, axletramp. And I'm at work :lol:
 
Work and GTP... tsk, tsk. ;)
 
951:
Intense_951_blue_70.jpg

:drool: now thats a nice bike
 
7857-1.jpg


Lego is cool! :D
 
I was hoping for something really cool or at least something interesting:
interns1987.jpg


However including this post it becomes:
interns1988.jpg


However, they are both from the same picture so this is the year that color photographs started being taken of all the Alumni at Lunar Planetary Institute (or the color camera broke in '87) so now you can surprise your friends at the pub with that nugget of joyous information.
 
I looked back on some of the older posts. Some of them are downright awkward, like that one with the woman and the donkey. :odd:

Now that my sister saw that my parents probably won't let me on this forum again. :scared:
 
Back