'Google Images' search your post count...

  • Thread starter Thread starter turboash78
  • 2,716 comments
  • 234,557 views
:grumpy:

I just missed my "14000" milestone. I even knew I was approaching it.

14012-hoshiarpur-delhi-express.jpg
 
That'll come in handy.

...

Sorry.
 
3165. At least it's not a train, but no more exciting

617ltJwhMdL._SX466_.jpg
 
One day I'll reach a post count where it isn't just an image of the number :ouch:
 
8317 was actually quite boring...
maxresdefault.jpg
 
8317 was actually quite boring...
maxresdefault.jpg
If I'm not mistaken I worked in the building on the left during my summer holidays around 20 years ago. That was the year I figured out that I find painting therapeutic but using a ladder makes me nervous. It was a wild ride.
 
thank-you-15000-followers-poster-with-colorful-vector-21762870.jpg


Followers? Yeah, no...but it was the first image.

15000__whaaat.png
 
iu

This was the first image, a 7 year old YouTube thumbnail for FIFA '14.

:confused:
 
Great. I've got gas, guys.

15851.jpg
 
Back