Got a copy of GT6, ask questions here

Is the distance restriction for photographing standard cars still there? I'm sorry if this has been answered before.
Yes.

Have you tried gifting cars, is there a value limit?
I would also like a answer to this question....if you can....is there a credit limit ?
Guys, if online is still locked til day 1 patch arrives, how can you expect anyone to answer this for you?

Oh yeah,i almost forgot to mentioned. After looking at pictures and videos of the wheels selection, it's extremely dissapointing to see that there are no Nismo LM GT4s. EPIC FAIL! Those are the ONLY wheels to put on a Skyline GTR. Anything else should be illegal. :mad:

Without Brake Kit

11225865255_3f15f30c4e_b.jpg

With Brake Kit

11225883744_6ea8dfda43_b.jpg

Thanks for sharing! the stock ones look a bit undetailed though.
Thats unfortunate, but I guess we'll swap them out for Racing Brakes anyways. so dont care.
The brake4s on my brothers 2001 Nissan Primera are undetailed in real too. The disks are just flat round disks.

Thats unfortunate, but I guess we'll swap them out for Racing Brakes anyways. so dont care.
They look more detailed than the stock callipers on my real life Mazda5 Sport ;)

:boggled: Standard brakes don't really have a lot of detail, it's a round, flat disc. I'm not sure how much more detail they could have added. In three years of playing GT5 I don't believe I ever noticed brake rotors/calipers, I doubt this will have an unfortunate effect on my enjoyment of GT6. To each their own I guess.

Back