Got a copy of GT6, ask questions here

How are you guys getting the game?! Did you preorder from Amazon or something?!

I preordered from amazon. My Game isn't on its way though, although i preordered in June. My Cousin preordered GT6 2 Days ago, and his game is on its way. WTF is that?

Last edited:
3 questions from me. Thanks in advance.

Is the Aston Martin Vanquish '04 in the dealership premium or standard?

Are all tracks unlocked in Arcade mode?

How many cars are unlocked in Arcade mode.

Anyone? :nervous:

Last edited:
1- no
2- yes, except Goodwood
3- 20 cars to choose from
Does anyone got a prize car list? So we know which cars we dont have to buy?
here's a list of all the cars I got as prizes so far:
Renault Clio R.S. '11
Gran Turismo Racing Kart Jr.
Mitsubishi Lan Evo VI GSR T.M. SCP '99
Lanica Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91
LTM X-BOW Street '12
Acura NSX '91
BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07
Mercedes SL 55 AMG '02
Lotus Elise Race Car '96 (the RM car in GT5)
High End Performance G37
Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07
Challenger R/T '70
R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12 --- I got this after golding all the S license tests
RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7
Jaguar XKR-S '11
Diablo GT2 '98

I sorted the garage by "Date acquired" so this gives you an idea about what you get first. Though, keep in mind that I skipped lots of races until I got the S license and then went and beat them again, which is why I mentioned golding all the S license tests got me the Audi.

Also, you need to gold every license test to get the prize car for that particular license, otherwise you get nothing!

Did the Daihatsu Midget II D-Type '98 get 'Premiumized'? And if so, may you post a pic of it? :D
Edit: Also the Honda LIFE Step Van '72. Did that get 'Premiumized' as well?
I completely forgot that you can buy these new from the dealer now.

So getting me a Life Step.

SPOILER, but if you're reading this thread you probably don't care about that anyway.

I just got the Diablo GT2 after beating all the IB races :) really lovely car

Anyway, there isn't much to report about now :lol: and this thread probably dies tomorrow so I thought I'd say that to save people's money since it costs 500k if they're planning to buy the car.

Dogg, can you pls confirm if the 20mil cap is still in place, I ask yourself as I have seen a lot of info provided by yourself on GT6.

Viu Diego, me confirmaram que nos xing-lings da Av. Paulista já estão vendendo a versão nacional com os 25 carros, R$150,00

Só um toque caso ainda esteja procurando! Eu só vou conseguir passar lá amanhã...

Está R$10,00 conto mais barato no do que eu peguei hoje, e para a minha surpresa também veio com o código para baixar os 25 carros.

I never thought of asking this before even though it was something I really wanted added.

Can we paint stock wheels?

I want graphite wheels on my Lamborghini Aventador not black and the stock wheels on the Gallardo LP 560-4 look almost white which is awful. Thanks.

I never thought of asking this before even though it was something I really wanted added.

I want graphite wheels on my Lamborghini Aventador not black and the stock wheels on the Gallardo LP 560-4 look almost white which is awful. Thanks.
Wardez just held a GT6 stream, so I asked him to try and paint the stock wheels. Unfortunately, no you cannot. :(
It's quite sad really, since that glitch in GT5 allowed us to do it (under rare circumstances, but it's still possible).

Last edited:
Quick question for those with the game already:
Can you change the name you give it at the beginning? Not the room name, the driver name.

Thanks, it'd be good to know before making the decision.

Just a tip guys @Quadrifoglio4 @MARcFuLLa ...

You have to speak English on this forum, or the moderators will put their foot up your 🤬 ;)

Sorry, anyway it was about where to buy a GT6 in Brazil.
we were excited and we forget speak in english... ahaha :lol:

No, we can't paint stock wheels. :guilty:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dogg, can you pls confirm if the 20mil cap is still in place, I ask yourself as I have seen a lot of info provided by yourself on GT6.

You can only have a max of 20 million credits

20131204_223145.jpg

Quick question for those with the game already:
Can you change the name you give it at the beginning? Not the room name, the driver name.

Thanks, it'd be good to know before making the decision.
At this point it looks like your stuck with the name you choose at the start. Btw why is race gear is a lot of money

Last edited by a moderator:
Back