Got a copy of GT6, ask questions here

Which Bugatti is the supposed "2013" Bugatti? Just the same as the standard? Or is it a facelifted version?

Did you buy gt6 in middle east? because it's written "فقط على", if so then where?

I hope you would answer the Questions above my post.

Can you tell how many a-spec races there are? Is it set up like in GT5 with 9 series per "level"?

What are the prices for the new Chevrolet muscle cars?

Ok so basically GT auto is divided into 5 sections,

Tuning parts: (Tyres - Suspension - Drivetrain - Power - Body) the tuning parts are the same as GT5 just add the nitrous ( which is sold for 100,000 CR!)

Custom parts: External Parts - Wheels
external parts include aero kits, flat floors, rear wings, and other. The variety of them depends on the car
and wheels include an enormous variety and you could widen the wheels by an inch or more depending on the car.

Paint: you could paint the body or the wheels, the same as GT5

Racing gear: This time you could purchase racing gears from a variety of options, there are also special outfits to choose from like Jeff Gordon's 2013 racing outfit.

Pit service: Basically the same as GT5 ( although now you can improve body rigidity not only restore like before, the option is there for you.
Um, am I the only one who's noticed that he's basically telling us stuff we already knew? I'm still not convinced you have the game tbh.

Tuning parts: (Tyres - Suspension - Drivetrain - Power - Body) the tuning parts are the same as GT5 just add the nitrous ( which is sold for 100,000 CR!)

--

I was hoping for stage 4/5 parts but oh well, kaz will be kaz.

Oh and you forgot to mention brake kits, they weren't in GT5. ;)

Are you able to go online or set up your lounge? I'm extremely interested in seeing what the new online options are.

Also, how'd you get it? :D
Could that not earn him a PSN ban? I'm not sure, it's a grey area.

OP I think your better off not logging in.

How long is the course creator ???

Um, am I the only one who's noticed that he's basically telling us stuff we already knew? I'm still not convinced you have the game tbh.

Well, he does have a sealed case of the game, his name verified, a screenshot of the garage with the Fit in the background... what more do you need?

We didn't know NOS's cost iirc, or the body rigidity improvement.

how are physics??? this is the most importante questione about a racing simulation. i' m surprised that a lot of people don' t care of them!!! feelings, realismo, improvements ecc

Well, he does have a sealed case of the game, his name verified, a screenshot of the garage with the Fit in the background... what more do you need?

I dunno, I hope I'm wrong, but I'm just not convinced yet.

Hell yeah!!! Now expecting more pics, more videos and more news about the game!

m0y.gif

Agreed, if you're not convinced by now, then I guess you never will be.

You lucky guy :P

Just enjoy the game for now and report back when you've played through a bit, enjoy it :cheers:

Being a raging fan and getting a review copy aren't likely the same person so I wouldn't expect him to be up to speed on all the things we talked to death here in the forums.

I might also add, to get the most from his time, to ask about core features vs individual cars and very granular details. Or question relevant to his progression as he does need to review it after all.

It's a great service what he is doing and likely not really suppose to do it so I wouldn't expect pictures.

Back