Got a copy of GT6, ask questions here

1-
11103806553_16ba2fa1f4_c.jpg

Add to that a couple of colours too

2- The game doesn't let you get online.
Ok I may be convinced now haha :lol:

11103301935_32f556b3c8_c.jpg

11103412054_a03f433823_c.jpg

I will try to answer quickly, please be patient.

At the moment the game doesn't allow you to get connected online, so questions about it will not be answered at the moment sorry.
1: Are the motor sounds upgraded?
2: Loading times compared to GT5?
3: Standards vs Premium (ingame)?

Two questions from me:

1. Is the Nissan Deltawing still in GT6?
2. Is the soundtrack the same as GT5?

Thanks! :)

In addition to my question(s) about Matterhorn and other tracks (here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/got-a-copy-of-gt6-ask-questions-here.290981/#post-8996775 ), I have another one about car settings/setup.

- Is there a tuning part which allows you to only change the final gear ratio?
- Can you post a picture of the gear ratio selection screen when a fully customizable racing transmission is installed?
- When you buy a fully customizable racing suspension kit, what settings can you change in the suspension settings screen? Is it more detailed/complex than in GT5?

(Of course, a picture of each screen in the tuning/parts section would be helpful, but the above three questions are what interest me the most about it)

Is there a lengthy HD install, and how large is it?

Can we get a pic of one of the 'standard' cars on the track so we can compare to GT5?

What is your impression of menu load speed? How much quicker are they than GT5?

Everybody bare in mind this is the game before the "big patch" on day 1.

So a few things will change no doubt.

I think this is quite important for people to remember. If things are not the way we on GTPlanet hoped, they may be fixed in the Day 1 patch!

That being said, I am really quite curious about the actual driving aspect of the cars here in races. Does it feel like one is racing, or is it still rather like GT5 (which wasn't bad, but wasn't really immersive either)

Back