Got a copy of GT6, ask questions here

And people wanted to rip my face off when I said that standards look the same as in GT5 :D
Kaz never said that they will be updated, except some of them.

Do applied aero kits offer adjustable front down force on road cars? If so, then custom GT racing cars are not far fetched after all!

It sucks that GTP is under the same embargo, doesn't it? But since this thread is free of it...don't you think it would be awful that a moderator updated the first post with the questions and answers as they're resolved? I mean, that would be horrible! Imagine, people could find the info quickly and our middle-east friend could just focus on answering questions instead of updating the post.

Please Wardez, don't do such an awful thing. I know you can, but please do...not ;)

That's why you have the ability to search someone's post history here! :)

In regards to the whole microtransaction thing everybody was going ape about.

Are race rewards generous? Do you get the sense you will be able to afford the most expensive cars later on?
He only has 28, 000Cr. After getting all those stars. I dunno... :ill:

And people wanted to rip my face off when I said that standards look the same as in GT5 :D
Kaz never said that they will be updated, except some of them.

I don't think it's possible to tell after 30 minutes of starting the game whether every single Standard car is exactly the same. Someone would need to do a car by car comparison to know for certain.

Is the Trial Mountain Monkey still alive?

^This

Also is this also back for GT6?

kyotogiont.jpg

I don't think it's possible to tell after 30 minutes of starting the game whether every single Standard car is exactly the same. Someone would need to do a car by car comparison to know for certain.
Of course. There are for sure some standards that were updated. For example Merc CL600 (according to user that saw it at TMS booth).

I've heard that the only car that you can choose at the beginning is the Honda FIT RS, which is a shame.

Back