Got a copy of GT6, ask questions here

A burning question that is less subjective;

How big is A-spec career? And how is it structured?

I don't think I want an answer for this next question; what are the special events and how many are there?

Last edited:
f5.gif

Are you just sitting next to me? :eek:

A burning question that is less subjective;

How big is A-spec career? And how is it structured?

I don't think I want an answer for this next question; what are the seasonal events and how many are there?

And do you create your player name or does it still use your psn I'd?

Oops! Sorry Mods! I meant to edit, not reply :/

Is there a special Event for the Lunar Rover? Is the car(Lunar Rover) available in the Dealership? If so, is it a prize car or can you buy it?

Can I see one picture of the 288 GTO, Ferrari Daytona and 250 SWB, please, please, yeah I know its 3 pictures but my pet chicken died yesterday so be nice. jk who has a pet chicken? lmao

Things are going to get interesting!

Can I see one picture of the 288 GTO, Ferrari Daytona and 250 SWB, please, please, yeah I know its 3 pictures but my pet chicken died yesterday so be nice. jk who has a pet chicken? lmao

Things are going to get interesting!
I actually do have a rooster.

And all I want to see is some standard cars.

wheels include an enormous variety and you could widen the wheels by an inch or more depending on the car.

I hope you're right because- YES, FINALLY!!

My question is: could you please be more specific on the paint options? Do you have to buy cars to get paint chips or can you buy paint chips themselves?

I hope you're right because- YES, FINALLY!!

My question is: could you please be more specific on the paint options? Do you have to buy cars to get paint chips or can you buy any amount of paint chips?

We've known this for a long time, all paint chips are buyable save for a few special ones that you can only get through special ways.

Back