Got All Gold on GT4 Prologue

• Thread starter Rezz
  • 29 comments
gt4_1.jpg

gt4_2.jpg

Anybody else done it?

Sorry to say this but you get sweet **** all for your trouble...

:banghead:

Let's just say that I have over 10000 points now. ;)

Oh and lets not forget the 5 cars you get for each colour you get gold. ;)

At db.granturismo.de you can find a GT4 Prologue lesson database where you can enter your times and compare them with others. Gives you an extra bit of challenge. My total time is now a little over 55 minutes. :)

Originally posted by Arwin

Oh and lets not forget the 5 cars you get for each colour you get gold. ;)
Yeah, but I was hoping that you get another car or unlock another track (especially unluck another track!) by getting all golds on the Coffee breaks etc...

Oh well. It's a little disappointing. :(

It's only a demo, but I know it feels a little wrong to not get anything for all your work.

Originally posted by Rezz
Yeah, but I was hoping that you get another car or unlock another track (especially unluck another track!) by getting all golds on the Coffee breaks etc...

Oh well. It's a little disappointing. :(

You get heaps of honor though ... ;) But I know what you mean. However, for me playing the game itself is the greatest reward. :D

Heh, for once I bothered to try & get some golds. Got all golds in green section, nothing major I know, but its rare I even bother ;) Only reason I bothered was coz I wondered what the Toyota Triathlon or whatever drove like. Think I prefer Suzuki with bike engine from GTC though :D

Hello there mates!!
I live in Greece and i ordered the Asia Version of GT4-P.I am really happy with it the graphics and the handling of the car are awesome.I am playing from the begining to capture all the golds.For the time been i have unlocked all the cars except the last one.I want to see what is the last car and how it drives...
I can't wait for the final GT4.
Please for the mercy of god give us GT4 finally........

Since you are driving with the wheel, let me ask you first which version of GT4 Prologue you are driving with. Because if you happen to drive a version with the accellerator bug which limits your accelleration to about 99.6% (all Chinese and most Japanese copies, but for instance none of the Korean, which I therefore recommend to all), that's up to 10 seconds explained right there.

Well, I am using the Chinese version of the GT4:P and I do know about the bug in that version. Thats what I am suspecting as I can tell the gap is relatively larger in longer races; having said that, I do believe I still have a lot to learn, and some distance from players like you and among many others.

I think the new 900 steering is what makes the game GT4 unbelievable! The whole package just feel right now and makes it very hard for me to go back to GT3, lol.

Have you ever played CMR3? thats another great game that I love, If some how I can make the 900 steering work with the game.

I do like it but I don't like the way Codemasters support wheels very much, unfortunately. They have very primitive wheel support, with particularly lousy Force Feedback programming. You can make the 900 degree mode work with all games, by just pressing Select+R3+right shift paddle at the same time. This will switch between 180 and 900 degree mode. But be prepared for a serious workout with games that don't have native support for it. :D

I knew about the "Select+R3+right shift paddle" trick, and what i meant by support is like how GT4 is created with that steering support in mind. I've tried using that trick on both CMR3 and GT3 and it is :banghead: HORRIABLE!:banghead: That means simply unlocking the wheel will not do, since the game is not really design/tuned for it.

I just hope that more driving games will be designed with this wheel in mind; but then not all driving games will be as good as GT4:embarrassed:

in the game you will get rewards for your efforts on that mode. You will get a car for every part section you pass in the real game.... (dont fret ppl)

Originally posted by james_uk
in the game you will get rewards for your efforts on that mode. You will get a car for every part section you pass in the real game.... (dont fret ppl)

What are you talking about :confused:

Oh man. All this talk about the wheel makes me want to win Lotto and buy one. And a decent TV to play it on too instead of an old 13" (?) Commodore 1802 computer monitor. :(

Originally posted by Spacemaniac
I'm currently on 8061 point,and I'm working for 10000 points!
This site www.granturismo.de is great.
I'm there as PedjoGTpro and I have on two lessons the fastes time!:)
that´s great.
do you like to share them as x-port file or video with us?

I'can send pictures off my game status!:)
i asked for x-port/shark-port files or videos of your two fast times stored in the database.
i would be pleased to see them soon, otherwise there´s some high probability your times will be deleted.
so please help me to keep your times in the datadase.

I'dont now how to do that!Can you tell me!
P.S I'm improving,8660 points!;)

1. Buy an Xport or the new MaxDrive. They cost about as much as a memory card and will prevent you from ever having to buy another memory card ever again (you can transfer files to/from your PC, so you only need one memory card). Transfer replays to PC, e-mail them to Pedro.

2. Get a video camera (some digital cameras have a video facility too). Record the replays using the camera. E-mail them to Pedro.

3. Watch your times get deleted through lack of proof.

I will try to buy Xport,but I'dont now!Thank you for explaning Famine!My time will be deleted,oh no,why did I try so hard then for thoose times,I can't belived!:(

edit: please don't delete them!

Well if people don't have proof they can make up complete rubbish.

Btw I did the Spoon S2000 New York test in 20.1054 seconds ;)

Originally posted by T5-R
Well if people don't have proof they can make up complete rubbish.

Btw I did the Spoon S2000 New York test in 20.1054 seconds ;)
Damn. You just bet me. I did it in 0:20.344 seconds. :(

Strange thing is i don't even own the game. :confused:

Two more weeks!

On lesson 31 then one with the Spoon S2000 on New York, I don't get how some people get like 1:43:xx on it. Is there a bug or something? I beat every other test with gold cept this one and the BMW McLaren one. Anyone wanna help me out?

Originally posted by Mugenferio
On lesson 31 then one with the Spoon S2000 on New York, I don't get how some people get like 1:43:xx on it. Is there a bug or something? I beat every other test with gold cept this one and the BMW McLaren one. Anyone wanna help me out?

Whit Spoon you must catch onother car in that last curve,and then you should be able to go under 2.00min.....a didn't make it so far,My time is currently 2.01.....min..!
Whit Mclaren I have the fastest time:12:51:464! :)

Back