• 79 comments

ITSHAM

(Banned)
United States
United States
BURST-DORIFUTO
G:crazy:t entry?

POST YOUR BEST ENTRY PICS,VIDEOS HERE!

So I've seen threads for showing off your drift cars, videos etc. This thread is for the sickest, biggest, gnarliest, Gut clinching entries you can capture!

GO HARD OR GO HOME!

STAY SIDEWAYZ!

1896953_710359385663436_1926099226_n.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_3669.jpg

375743_623365791073727_2142279378_n.jpg

NOW POST YOUR BEST MOMENTS

Last edited:
Could've showed more camera angles but meh, pretty much at 180degrees.

Stumbled across this on YouTube before, very good sir!

I know these don't have huge angle, but it's the location and speed that make them some of my favourites, 130mph at the blind over crest left hander after foxhole, before adenuer forst.

Included the second shot because I was so proud to have got it right how I wanted.

1394227928068.jpg
1394230524909.jpg

Last edited:
Stumbled across this on YouTube before, very good sir!

I know these don't have huge angle, but it's the location and speed that make them some of my favourites, 130mph at the blind over crest left hander after foxhole, before adenuer forst.

Included the second shot because I was so proud to have got it right how I wanted.

View attachment 128201 View attachment 128202
clean s13

what editor are you using? great video but major blur vision.

Sony Vegas Pro 12. But I think some of that is the game plus my Elgato.

I actually love you for using Master Of Puppets :D Hako, Spank and Greazy get my votes for best entrys 👍

It had to be Master of Puppets! No way could I have used a dubstep song for this!

It had to be Master of Puppets! No way could I have used a dubstep song for this!

I'm so getting tired of dubstep or similar music for drift videos anyway, never liked it much but it's everywhere. Soon I want to make a vid with some Pantera :D

yea I have el gato, but I use windows, has an HD buffer.

Back