Got entry?

• Thread starter ITSHAM
  • 79 comments
My big entry video. Every entry is Reverse and full lock...

Great stuff as usual man!

Love the M5, you have some serious flare with that car in particular.

Handbrake practice

Heavy wall tap

Last edited:
You Tell Me?:lol:
Apricot Hill Raceway_2.jpg
Apricot Hill Raceway.jpg
Grand Valley Speedway_4.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_2.jpg

Not everyday you drift a S15 vs Ferrari. But with 391hp in my S15 I stayed with em​
DRIFTING Screen Shot 2014-03-28 08-58-01.jpg

Last edited:
Not to be a Richard Cranium but I just want to point something out about reverse entries. I just want folks to have a clear understanding on how a judge would look at it. Mind you if you are doing them for fun disregard my little rant, this is for those that compete.

A reverse entry is only successful if the car is beyond 90 degrees going past the apex of a corner and maintaining angle throughout until transition. Anything else is considered a major correction. Hope that helps and again I'm not targeting anyonejust giving my constructive criticism :)

Not to be a Richard Cranium but I just want to point something out about reverse entries. I just want folks to have a clear understanding on how a judge would look at it. Mind you if you are doing them for fun disregard my little rant, this is for those that compete.

A reverse entry is only successful if the car is beyond 90 degrees going past the apex of a corner and maintaining angle throughout until transition. Anything else is considered a major correction. Hope that helps and again I'm not targeting anyonejust giving my constructive criticism :)
To be fair I should have took the pic at a better angle but there was to much smoke. When round 2 comes up everyone will see in the line video/battle example how to hit this corner. I promise you reverse entry will be needed, and any correction WILL throw you off. We went back and fourth on this track for 2 hours trying to figure it out. This round...I guarantee.. The most skilled driver(most likely wheel user) will take the win here.

Great stuff as usual man!

Love the M5, you have some serious flare with that car in particular.

Handbrake practice

Heavy wall tap

I play for fun, but judge the entry to the first corner of the rx7 video for me :D

I'm ready for any criticism.
A few from tonight's session

:D:lol:

:gtpflag:

And the third one in this one :cheers:

I look forward to your response. 👍

Lol I was saying in general just by looking at some of the vids in this thread that's all. But just in case there is a question bought up why I have someone a zero on their run you know why. Hell it might be a good idea to put that in your thread just so there is classification. @ITSHAM

Lol I was saying in general just by looking at some of the vids in this thread that's all. But just in case there is a question bought up why I have someone a zero on their run you know why. Hell it might be a good idea to put that in your thread just so there is classification. @ITSHAM
I feel you, But ill be doing a full commentary on rd 2 line video. It will be clear! lol...... hopefully....

I'm not really a big angle entry drifter, but when you chase @Suzuki you have to expect him to throw big angles. Me being dumb and dive bombing in fast, locking my brakes into a reverse behind LayNLow and Twitcher. We pulled off the corner into tandem, but that was just a fluke for me.

Haha this is very true

Back