Got it!

• Thread starter crea
  • 276 comments
Got my collectors edition which is great but because of the Code problems was unable to get the Veyron straight away but my Dad phoned Sony and there gonna sought it out hopefully.

Wooo, Bugatti has appeared. A snip at 2,000,000.

Booo, I only have 850,760 :(

Wooo, Bugatti has appeared. A snip at 2,000,000.

Booo, I only have 850,760 :(

You can do challenges until you have enough money. As long as you don't back out of the challenges, only one day passes.

Sweet that the Play.com deal really does give you four whole cars, not just unlock their colors or something like that. Nice.

Changed my mind and went for the digital version, Installing media go then starting the download :D

GTPSP has a cockpit view, right?

Anyone have pictures of of some cockpits from cars if the view does exist?

The Driving Challenges are quite fun, im in K group with about 70% gold , 30% silver. The other mode is MEH :S , after the driving challenges i dont think im going play it much aside from few races or hotlaping.

You can do challenges until you have enough money. As long as you don't back out of the challenges, only one day passes.
I believe races work the same way too. As a test I did a single player race on Trial Mountain in D class, opened C class and did another race again without leaving the current race menu (not exiting out to the main Sigle Race menu) and it only had one day pass. So, presumably you can spam credits while racing as long as you just don't back out to the Single Race menu. Bonus here is that once you earn credits in a race you can keep earning them.

Also, just as a heads up: Bugatti Veyron on Test Course Level D for 3 laps is a 50,000cr prize. <- quick cash for pre-orderers.

I had Ferrari show up day 6 and day 10.... for the record..
Lamborghini showed up for me on Day 3. This should explain how I found out that you can spam credits. I needed nearly 60,000 to afford the 25th Anniversary Countach. I now have the 25th Anniversary Countach.

It´s very basic, but some people seem to enjoy it. I guess I will prefer the bumper cam, though.
Yeah, without an actual modeled dash I found it to just be blocking my view and adding nothing to the game. Back to bumper cam for me.

There are two small details that I found to be immensely awesome, despite having little or no effect on the actual game itself. First is that your credits are displayed on the lower left corner of the HUD. If you are attempting to get a specific car you know just how much you need to do while in the race. It isn't huge, but helpful.

The second, and huge for me, is the real-time clock in the lower right corner of the HUD. I was playing last night and suddenly realized that it was 11:30 PM. Had I not seen that I would have likely played until 1:00 AM. And no I will not set the time limit feature.

Last edited:
There is two small details that I found to be immensely awesome, despite having little or no effect on the actual game itself. First is that your credits are displayed on the lower left corner of the HUD. If you are attempting to get a specific car you know just how much you need to do while in the race. It isn't huge, but helpful.

The second, and huge for me, is the real-time clock in the lower right corner of the HUD. I was playing last night and suddenly realized that it was 11:30 PM. Had I not seen that I would have likely played until 1:00 AM. And no I will not set the time limit feature.

I noticed those same little things as well... very cool little details :) and helpful in those situation where you cant play all night... :lol:

I finally got a PSP. I couldn't afford a new one so I got a used PSP-3000.

I remember being young and hardly making any money at all, but if I wanted something like this I could find the money. Now I make good money but I never seem to have any.

yay. my copy finally arrived.
now I can post annoying pics like this...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 63
Still waiting on my copy from play.com. Posted on thursday morning but not here yet. Hopefully it will arrive Monday but I'm in Uni till 5 so won't get to play it till then. Was a bit concerned when I saw the first reviews but really excited now as most people seem to be positive about it.

My Play.com pre-order for the regular edition hasn't arrived yet, so i purchased it from my local game store. I was so looking forward to receiving it in the post.

I remember being young and hardly making any money at all, but if I wanted something like this I could find the money. Now I make good money but I never seem to have any.
Married?

im guessing there are no cheats right cuz i got it on thursday. the day it came out and to be honest. it looks alot better then what it did on youtube and ign. but now i completed all the driving challenges and im bored with it. idk why. i guess just get more cars soo i could add them to gt5 when i get it.

im guessing there are no cheats right cuz i got it on thursday. the day it came out and to be honest. it looks alot better then what it did on youtube and ign. but now i completed all the driving challenges and im bored with it. idk why. i guess just get more cars soo i could add them to gt5 when i get it.
Have you upgraded all track variations to Level S in Single Race mode? Start doing that, not against the same manufacturer, and you will find yourself having a challenge, and wanting more cars.

And when you say you completed all the driving challenges, did you get golds on them all, including the bonus challenges you open up after completing H?

I'm personally in the "gotta get more cars" crowd. The driving challenges are getting in my way because they don't bring me nearly as much cash as a race and so when multi-million dollar cars come up (I missed being able to grab the Audi R8 LMP car :ouch: ) I feel like they are just holding me back. But I refuse to go without at least bronzing them each right now. Later, after I am out of my "must buy more cars" phase, I will go back and attempt to get all golds.

Back