Got it!

• Thread starter crea
  • 276 comments
To the guy who was complaining earlier about not having access to the Ferraris from the start, take a look. Only 11 days into my game and the dealership came up. Just goes to show how random it is. As you can see, I'm a little short on credits. :ouch:

Well...I can always buy this instead. :yuck:

Definitely get the Life step Van and then play the Benny Hill theme song while you race it.

So got my go, and finished lectures for the day, now waiting for it to charge enough so I can apply the update! HURRRRRRYYYYY UPPPPPPPPP

Installing update now.

Got mine today :)

PSP1.jpg

Branding:
PSP2.jpg

The Pack:
PSP3.jpg

I plan to have all 800 cars by March 2010 for transfer to my GT5 garage :P

That's if the Polyphony car is in GT PSP.
It is and costs a mere 2 million. Too bad I was a little short on money (like 800.000). :dopey:

Edit> make that 5 million. :crazy:

Last edited:
I notice that the follow-cam is a lot better than Prologue's. It's more loose and isn't too stuck to the direction that the car is pointing (If you know what I mean). I hope GT5's will be like that.

I actually find the chase cam too lose. I drive very sloppy with it.

evilfoxhound and NLxArosa, I am jealous of your GT branded psp. Really cool.

Haha, I have an Intuos4 too, the small one though 👍 Maybe I´ll try to imitate your box shot once I have the game since I also have a black keyboard ;)

Got Mine today when i was out, got it home about 6pm put the cartridge in turned my psp on......... what....... turned my psp on......... battery is flat :guilty: ok quick charge then i will play, oh... yeah...charger is in a different country :grumpy: so now i have been sat for about 6 hours with a flat psp and no way to charge it until i go get a new charger tmoz. not a good day.

Back