gotSTANCE!?

• Thread starter BoostedM3
  • 1,049 comments
For those that don't visit the individual galleries:

SanGimignano-TownSquare_3.jpg

SanGimignano-TownSquare_6.jpg

Eh, Nope... Not even close. :S

If you're saying that about the Z4 above you after you posted that 370z you must be slightly confused about what the goal is here.

Massive negative camber with no spacers/adjustable offset = sunken wheel fitment. Sunken wheel fitment = looks absolutely retarded. If you're going for "flushness" or "hellaflush" in a video game you're way better off with ZERO negative camber than alot. Sunk does not equal flush.

If you're saying that about the Z4 above you after you posted that 370z you must be slightly confused about what the goal is here.

Massive negative camber with no spacers/adjustable offset = sunken wheel fitment. Sunken wheel fitment = looks absolutely retarded. If you're going for "flushness" or "hellaflush" in a video game you're way better off with ZERO negative camber than alot. Sunk does not equal flush.

Amen to that.
Negative camber just looks ridiculous most of the time.

Hehe, thanks! I just purchased it today, and I have to say, I love this car. I spent quite a bit of time in PhotoMode with this car today. It's a looker, haha.

How did you guys get the wheels so big? I added some rims to my R33 Vspec and they look like 15 inch pieces of crap. Does it have anything to do with the original rim size or tyre option you put on there? Thanks for the reply's.

Bern-MarketStreet.jpg

Just thought I'd throw my Skyline into the mix. Prolly not what the thread is about but I tried. I have a "thing" for 4 door sedans, VIP ftw!

even THAT kind of stance has more direction than a lowered 370z with 40 degrees of camber and +45 offset lol

Yeah. I wish they let us mess with offsets and widths. That would make it very interesting. Ah well. Gotta work with what we've got.

You guys might as well end the thread right here, i got the most jdmhellaflushstancedvipbozozukololwhat car.
superspeedwaydaytona2.jpg

superspeedwaydaytona1y.jpg

superspeedwaydaytonan.jpg

Oh yeah.
I'm ballin.

All Most of the cars here fail in terms of *stance* (apart from MSD Drifter's 350Z). As a person who has seen way too many stanced cars online I'm pretty disappointed. Also, I think Forza 3 has more cars which can be stanced than GT5 as far as I know...

Can't wait to get my PS3 & GT5 and show you guys what "proper" stance is all about... :P

:|
ahrweilergate9.jpg

Angry C63 is angry at u.

LOL... well sorry, but I kinda missed that one! XD Yeah it got stance alright, but are the wheels "flush" with the fenders? Should take more extreme angles of the car to show of the stance in my opinion...

Edit: Also, camber doesn't mean stance. You can have as much negative camber as you like, but its just never gonna look good as a proper setup...

bc6d018433a46961e43a9dc68a2deaae.jpg

(well, maybe a few exceptions. :P)

Last edited:
Ok I know I will sound like an idiot for asking it, but I dont care and I will just ask it anyway.
What does you guys mean by stanced car? I tried google but did not find the real meaning of it lol. Just some pictures of lowered cars and some with too much negative camber. =(

Ok I know I will sound like an idiot for asking it, but I dont care and I will just ask it anyway.
What does you guys mean by stanced car? I tried google but did not find the real meaning of it lol. Just some pictures of lowered cars and some with too much negative camber. =(

Read this article, I think Mark Fatlace had it covered. ;)
HellaFlush - The Definition

So its basically having the wheel a little bit out of the car, maybe with some camber, and then it will just ruin the tire? LOL I just cant see the point, some cars look nice but others will just fuk up their tires with like 20 miles.

Latest Posts

Back