gotSTANCE!?

• Thread starter BoostedM3
  • 1,049 comments
Yeah So Zero and Negative are going by Dished wheels... ? It's nothing to do with the fitment, am I right?

Although, like I said in that quote, about the offset on that Micra, It was the offset between the Tire and the Rim. That's what everyone calls Wheel offset as-in the fitment of the Rim sitting inside the tire, Stretched tires = a Wide appeal of Stance.

And Thanks, The Rear Wheels Had to be tucked, the fronts are turned//I gave up in the end though Lol, I'll bring you something more Flushed. where as the S15 in-game is already too Tucked.

Actually, I take my comment back. By chance I learnt today a bit more about offset. As the above photo explains it is the distance between the centreline of the wheel and the face of the wheel or where it is bolted. So if you have a low offset wheel for example 0mm the outer edge of the wheel sits much farther away from the arch than say a wheel with a 30mm offset.

7046288693_1db97db8b6_z.jpg

Exactly which S15 is this? or is the spoiler deleted via PS?

I Photoshoped this S15, took about 30 Mins Max xD

But hey check the new Stance Thread out (V In My Signature Below V )

This is Nice, although the picturers dont really do the car any justice to show off it's Stance! I'd like to see alot more of this car :D
You should upload this to the GTP Stance Thread ;D It's more active.

This is Nice, although the picturers dont really do the car any justice to show off it's Stance! I'd like to see alot more of this car :D
You should upload this to the GTP Stance Thread ;D It's more active.

Thanks. Its kind of hard to zoom in since its a standard car but ill try some more

I guess we're gonna have to see if we can get a mod to close this one. This is the second time I've seen it back on the front page

Or maybe we should get BoostedM3 to update the thread title

Well looks like we'll have to go the Mod route, either that or we'll have to keep letting people know we are using the other thread now

Back