gotSTANCE!?

• Thread starter BoostedM3
  • 1,049 comments
xBLiTZzZ
:lol: ? If your comparing them to the OP then yeah, but the OP isnt true Stance... Just some kid thinks -10 camber is nice... :L

Sweet Lupo! :D

I never actually saw the OP before :ill: it looks derpy

xBLiTZzZ
:lol: ? If your comparing them to the OP then yeah, but the OP isnt true Stance... Just some kid thinks -10 camber is nice... :L

Sweet Lupo! :D

The z4 is drift tune 3.1 camber on front and thanks mate

specialstageroute5124.jpg

specialstageroute5125.jpg

specialstageroute5126.jpg

specialstageroute5127.jpg

Nice, these colours go well too.
Now just some feedback.. :3 I find the overall pictures too dark, Dont be afraid to maybe play around with the Exposure levels abit. Also work on the Presentation some. :) You can post pictures in a bigger size (Not too Big) if you look on the link settings on your flickr ;)

Keep it up! Almost hit 1K Posts guys!👍

@tazj_7: Loving these ones too, Very Clean looking and as always these Pugs sit and fit nicley, Cool looking shots too ;)👍

LOVE that gtr picture 👍
What GTR Pic?

========================================

Edit:

Remember my Z33?
6801232660_357d9240bd_z.jpg

minty-fresh-z-title.jpg

This guys got The Style, with the Minty Flavour... wtf am I saying. :L

Mine currently has Black BBS's but I may need a change now, because ^THAT^ is SexyFresh.

Last edited:
LOVE that gtr picture 👍

GT-R :odd: Where did you see that?

@tazj_7: Loving these ones too, Very Clean looking and as always these Pugs sit and fit nicley, Cool looking shots too ;)👍

Thanks and nice find, it's pretty much the same color as your car, now the task of trying to match the wheel color :P

Thanks and nice find, it's pretty much the same color as your car, now the task of trying to match the wheel color :P

Yeah :lol: I'll change the wheels aswell. I might even change the car colour to try match it better! :)

Nice Blitz! I'd nominate Passionate Pink for the rims! :embarrassed:

Haha, I havnt got a problem with getting the paints, its choosing them! In the other pictures of it it looks like a Raspberry Red/Pinky Chrome colour Lol D:
Anyhow thanks, i'll be uploading pics of it later today so keep an eye out :3

Ahh Well.. I Tried :P

Here's how the newly Painted Z33 Turned-out.

6905617934_0bbf1d7316_z.jpg

7051708853_faf4f370ba_z.jpg

^ Just Rushed Pictures as you can Tell. ^

I've done a New Photo Shoot of my Hellaflush inspired MX5.
7051711975_a531ea2eee_z.jpg

7051711549_487766060a_z.jpg

6905618934_fc4cb977bf_z.jpg

7051712327_ce0473a8d4_z.jpg

6905620452_8c5c0d3d3b_z.jpg

Thanks for Lookin'.

'FLUSH S15 [Spoilerless]'

7046288693_1db97db8b6_z.jpg

Well... I was going to do alot more, but I decided it was Fine! Infact, Sexy and ****.
I now want to do a Different S15.. the rest is a secret :3

That's not flush, its tucked. Still pretty cool though.

Yeah So Zero and Negative are going by Dished wheels... ? It's nothing to do with the fitment, am I right?

Although, like I said in that quote, about the offset on that Micra, It was the offset between the Tire and the Rim. That's what everyone calls Wheel offset as-in the fitment of the Rim sitting inside the tire, Stretched tires = a Wide appeal of Stance.

And Thanks, The Rear Wheels Had to be tucked, the fronts are turned//I gave up in the end though Lol, I'll bring you something more Flushed. where as the S15 in-game is already too Tucked.

Last edited:
Nice angle an collor´s man!!! :drool:
Thank you! :) But please don't Quote my Whole Post, at the most just pick out your fav picture :)
Btw Nice LFA.

Edit: Guys, we need to perhaps contribute to a Fresh Start to a Stance Thread, as this one was created in 2010 and the OP put's people-off reading on. x)👍
Shall we Make a new one, or a bad idea? :)
If we did do this, everyone Select some pictures from this Thread (or upload your new ones) and choose what ones to put into the New OP.
(I'll Even get a GTP Stance logo made for the OP.) ;)

Last edited:
Back