flair1111 Messages 127 Feb 10, 2014 #1 ive searched and found nothing but old stuff. any more news on the gps app and making courses based off gps data from our phones? i cant wait to race from blue ridge to atlanta!!
ive searched and found nothing but old stuff. any more news on the gps app and making courses based off gps data from our phones? i cant wait to race from blue ridge to atlanta!!
FussyFez Messages 1,458 England Feb 10, 2014 #2 Not as far as I'm aware. I reckon the next we will hear about it is when PD make an official release date announcement, then it'll be a week or so later. Until then, I doubt we will get anything concrete.
Not as far as I'm aware. I reckon the next we will hear about it is when PD make an official release date announcement, then it'll be a week or so later. Until then, I doubt we will get anything concrete.
Dutchyfutch Messages 298 Boston MA Messages JDM_DUTCH Feb 10, 2014 #3 Honestly when it comes i truely think that it'll be so limited barely anyone will use it...
FussyFez Messages 1,458 England Feb 10, 2014 #4 Dutchyfutch Honestly when it comes i truely think that it'll be so limited barely anyone will use it... Click to expand... If it is in any way a gps coordinate-converter-to-track-thingy then I'll be happy.
Dutchyfutch Honestly when it comes i truely think that it'll be so limited barely anyone will use it... Click to expand... If it is in any way a gps coordinate-converter-to-track-thingy then I'll be happy.