GR.2 Bi-Weekly Monday Nights: Next Race 8/17/20 Sardegna B II

  • Thread starter Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 688 comments
  • 46,165 views
Unfortunetly i will not be able to make it at all. Conflicting schedule after all
Sorry
 
For the race tomorrow would everyone like a 5 min break between qualifying and starting the race?
 
I have a practice lobby up if anyone is interested
0475-4149-2923-1987-4116
Closed
 
Last edited:
Whip is ready to go!
3A0C6243-2EA1-4AA0-9829-1D6133BBECE6.jpeg
 
Practice lobby open

0475 4149 2535 8128 0324
 
I’m going to try and make it depending on my lil girl and if she goes to sleep lol
 
Are we racing tonight?
 
My cousin and her husband are in town from Florida, so I will race until 9...
 
My cousin and her husband are in town from Florida, so I will race until 9...
Show me what you got!!! Perfect scouting opportunity. Get you some sponsorship!!
 
Test lobby up - Friends only

0475-4149-5475-0132-7428

***Closed***
 
Last edited:
Room is open
0475 4149 5569 8045 2420
 
Thanks everyone for coming out and racing tonight. Hope everyone enjoyed it! Unfortunately @Neutty has the pick for next months track so get ready for tokyo :lol:
 
Back