GR.2 Bi-Weekly Monday Nights: Next Race 8/17/20 Sardegna B II

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 688 comments
Race 7 is 2 weeks away. This series is limited to 1 lobby. We have 11 drivers currently on auto-confirm, which leaves 5 "at large" grid positions. Those will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. Once those are filled, we will take reserve drivers. The main objective is to run every race with 16 drivers.
***Important note for drivers on AC*** If you think you cannot or will not make the race, please state that in advance. Any driver that responds as tentative will be moved to a reserve position. Again, the objective is to have 16 drivers on the grid.

conf.jpg

GR2.png

I’d like to join if you still got an open spot. I’ll join as a reserve if someone with season points on the line confirms later.

I’d like to join if you still got an open spot. I’ll join as a reserve if someone with season points on the line confirms later.
Even if someone wants in, I’ll sit to give others the spot.

Race 7 is 2 weeks away. This series is limited to 1 lobby. We have 16 drivers on the grid. All "AT LARGE" positions have been filled. We will now accept reserve drivers. The main objective is to run every race with 16 drivers.
***Important note for drivers on AC*** If you think you cannot or will not make the race, please state that in advance. Any driver that responds as tentative will be moved to a reserve position. Again, the objective is to have 16 drivers on the grid.
If you want off the grid, just clearly state that. If you want to sit, please ask to be removed. Sooner is better than later. I'm not one for reading between the lines. State what you mean please.

conf.jpg

GR2.png

Drivers will have until 24 hrs after race to submit an IR to be reviewed for all series racing.

** When Filing an Incident Report, please make sure you upload the replay so we can find it quickly.**

Back