GR.2 Bi-Weekly Monday Nights: Next Race 8/17/20 Sardegna B II

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 688 comments
Put me down for this, and as always if room is needed for more competitive racers, I will gladly take a reserve role.

Race 8 is about 2 weeks away. This series is limited to 1 lobby. We have 9 drivers currently on auto-confirm, and 2 confirmed, which leaves 5 "at large" grid positions. Those will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. Once those are filled, we will take reserve drivers. The main objective is to run every race with 16 drivers.
Also, the poll at the top of the page is unanimous at the moment, for racing on Monday, 5/25/20.
***Important note for drivers on AC*** If you think you cannot or will not make the race, please state that in advance. Any driver that responds as tentative will be moved to a reserve position. Again, the objective is to have 16 drivers on the grid.

View attachment 920059
View attachment 920187
Looking forward to it @Nick Cannella! Hope there’s still a spot for me.

Just a heads up. All three of the '08 Gr2 cars have received BoP changes and now run with less power. So you might want to test ahead of the next race.

UPDATED GRID:
Race 8 is less than 1 week away. This series is limited to 1 lobby. We have 9 drivers currently on auto-confirm, and 6 confirmed, which leaves 1 "at large" grid position. That will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. Once that is filled, we will take reserve drivers. The main objective is to run every race with 16 drivers.

***Important note for drivers on AC*** If you think you cannot or will not make the race, please state that in advance. Any driver that responds as tentative will be moved to a reserve position. Again, the objective is to have 16 drivers on the grid.

GR2.jpg

If one of the guys who are regulars in the series want to race, i will voluntarily move to the 1st reserve position. I dont want to take up a points spot from anyone.

Otherwise, im excited to race
Noted, but i don’t think it will be an issue

Thought I had another day on my psn but I guess it ran out yesterday I won't be on until Saturday sorry for the late notice just turned it in to do some practice and saw

Hey guys, I know this is the last race for the season..it is my first for this series, so do I need to post a livery and number for the car I’m running tonight?

No problem guys. Thanks
  • I will open the lobby at 9pm Eastern / 8pm Central
  • Qualifying will run from :10 - :25 after the hour.
  • After qualifying there will be a 5 minute break
  • Race will start at :30 after the hour.

@Nick Cannella thank you I appreciate it! I was a little disappointed, I’d been looking forward to that one last night. Hopefully next month will be issue free.

Also thanks to everyone else for being willing to wait for me while I was troubleshooting!
We've all been there! You are in with a great group of people....except @Jacob Falcon ,the dude is ruining the league!!!:lol:

Track for 6/29 Event:
Tokyo Expressway - South Inner Loop
18:00 Clear

Early lap times: 1:46s (on Time Trial)

Track for 6/29 Event:
Tokyo Expressway - South Inner Loop
18:00 Clear

Early lap times: 1:46s (on Time Trial)
Thank you for the quick selection! Based on the early projected lap times, we would be looking at 51 laps.
As you drivers begin to practice (in lobby or otherwise) if you wouldn't mind sharing your lap times in the thread?

Back