GR.2 Bi-Weekly Monday Nights: Next Race 8/17/20 Sardegna B II

  • Thread starter Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 688 comments
  • 46,165 views
Put me down for this, and as always if room is needed for more competitive racers, I will gladly take a reserve role.
 
Race 8 is about 2 weeks away. This series is limited to 1 lobby. We have 9 drivers currently on auto-confirm, and 2 confirmed, which leaves 5 "at large" grid positions. Those will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. Once those are filled, we will take reserve drivers. The main objective is to run every race with 16 drivers.
Also, the poll at the top of the page is unanimous at the moment, for racing on Monday, 5/25/20.
***Important note for drivers on AC*** If you think you cannot or will not make the race, please state that in advance. Any driver that responds as tentative will be moved to a reserve position. Again, the objective is to have 16 drivers on the grid.


View attachment 920059
View attachment 920187
Looking forward to it @Nick Cannella! Hope there’s still a spot for me.
 
I would like to confirm I will be racing monday
 
Just a heads up. All three of the '08 Gr2 cars have received BoP changes and now run with less power. So you might want to test ahead of the next race.
 
Just a heads up. All three of the '08 Gr2 cars have received BoP changes and now run with less power. So you might want to test ahead of the next race.
Thanks for the heads up BG.
 
UPDATED GRID:
Race 8 is less than 1 week away. This series is limited to 1 lobby. We have 9 drivers currently on auto-confirm, and 6 confirmed, which leaves 1 "at large" grid position. That will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. Once that is filled, we will take reserve drivers. The main objective is to run every race with 16 drivers.

***Important note for drivers on AC*** If you think you cannot or will not make the race, please state that in advance. Any driver that responds as tentative will be moved to a reserve position. Again, the objective is to have 16 drivers on the grid.

GR2.jpg
 
Id like to race in this if none of the regulars in this series are going to race it
We have one postion left on the grid, and it is yours. I will update. Thank you!

GR2.jpg
 
We have one postion left on the grid, and it is yours. I will update. Thank you!

View attachment 923487
If one of the guys who are regulars in the series want to race, i will voluntarily move to the 1st reserve position. I dont want to take up a points spot from anyone.

Otherwise, im excited to race
 
If one of the guys who are regulars in the series want to race, i will voluntarily move to the 1st reserve position. I dont want to take up a points spot from anyone.

Otherwise, im excited to race
Noted, but i don’t think it will be an issue
 
Thought I had another day on my psn but I guess it ran out yesterday I won't be on until Saturday sorry for the late notice just turned it in to do some practice and saw
 
Hey guys, I know this is the last race for the season..it is my first for this series, so do I need to post a livery and number for the car I’m running tonight?
 
Guys I'm sorry, but I won't make it tonight. Something came up that requires my attention.
 
No problem guys. Thanks
  • I will open the lobby at 9pm Eastern / 8pm Central
  • Qualifying will run from :10 - :25 after the hour.
  • After qualifying there will be a 5 minute break
  • Race will start at :30 after the hour.
 
Thought I had another day on my psn but I guess it ran out yesterday I won't be on until Saturday sorry for the late notice just turned it in to do some practice and saw
Pay your dam bills you're ruining the league
 
Im having trouble with my PS4 at the moment. I’m restarting everything and will try to rejoin shortly.
 
Ok thanks. I’ll hold up for an additional 5 minutes if needed
 
Sorry for leaving, was sleepy! I would have probably killed someone if I kept going! Good luck.
 
@cfawesome sorry for your issues. You will be scored with last place points for your effort.
 
@Nick Cannella thank you I appreciate it! I was a little disappointed, I’d been looking forward to that one last night. Hopefully next month will be issue free.

Also thanks to everyone else for being willing to wait for me while I was troubleshooting!
We've all been there! You are in with a great group of people....except @Jacob Falcon ,the dude is ruining the league!!!:lol:
 
Many thanks to those that came out to race last night, much appreciated!
Results for race 8 are posted below. Congrats to @Neutty for the victory and @Yugofan and @TEX36 for the podium finishes.
@TEX36 has the choice for the next track selection. Please have your selection made by June 8th.
The data book has been updated in POST #4

RACE RESULTS:
GR2 RESULTS.jpg


RACE WORKSHEET:
GR2 WS.jpg


POINTS/STANDINGS:
GR2 POINTS.jpg
 
Track for 6/29 Event:
Tokyo Expressway - South Inner Loop
18:00 Clear

Early lap times: 1:46s (on Time Trial)
 
Bruh what i did you lol everyone’s out for me
Falcon, I would have a retort for you, but I have absolutely no idea, what you just said???
 
Track for 6/29 Event:
Tokyo Expressway - South Inner Loop
18:00 Clear

Early lap times: 1:46s (on Time Trial)
Thank you for the quick selection! Based on the early projected lap times, we would be looking at 51 laps.
As you drivers begin to practice (in lobby or otherwise) if you wouldn't mind sharing your lap times in the thread?
 
Its been decided to move this series to a bi-weekly schedule moving forward. Our next race Is scheduled for Monday June 29th. Race #10 will follow on Monday July 13th to begin biweekly and finish out the season.
Hope everyone can make it!
 
Back