Gr.3 Dream Car Championship

..right then..

How's about Saturdays at 8 PM CET aka 2 PM EST? Considering I expect a round of this to last no more than an hour and a half if people come even half prepared, that should be enough of a buffer.

This isn't me putting this down as the final decision (yet), this is me throwing a suggestion at the wall to see if it sticks.

..right then..

How's about Saturdays at 8 PM CET aka 2 PM EST? Considering I expect a round of this to last no more than an hour and a half if people come even half prepared, that should be enough of a buffer.

This isn't me putting this down as the final decision (yet), this is me throwing a suggestion at the wall to see if it sticks.

Would be perfect for me!

Alright, time to cut to the chase and ask the big questions:

How many of you
  • Have yet to unwatch this thread?
  • Would be interested in showing up for more than one event of this?
  • Have any kind of feedback, constructive or not?that's how desperate I am
I'm not what I'd call a pessimist by nature, but aside from that one thing in November (which turned out surprisingly alright), none of what I've tried to do over the last two years - regardless of game.. heck, regardless *if* game - seems to have gone any way but off the nearest, tallest cliff. I know I don't have a fancy brand name to show off and I don't poop out series every two weeks, but.. seriously?

I am still watching this thread, i am always interested in joining these kind of events, but i cant guarantee i can join every race.
Feedback : i hate tokio express way, except from that, everything looks good to me :)

..It does speak volumes when, five days later, a grand total of one person has responded in any way, shape or form..

..so take a guess where this is headed.

Back