*Gr.3 European Sprint Cup 2019* CHAMPIONSHIP FINISHED - Congratulations to @HoonigaN96 our Champion.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 652 comments
Hello. I'm new here but i would like to be in the reserve list if it still possible

GTPlanet name: Spinerkopin
PSN Name: spiner-kopin
Car: Mercedes AMG GT3
Number: 99

As for my livery i'll probably going with this:
4692853148529755136_0.jpg

Hello. I'm new here but i would like to be in the reserve list if it still possible

GTPlanet name: Spinerkopin
PSN Name: spiner-kopin
Car: Mercedes AMG GT3
Number: 99

As for my livery i'll probably going with this:
4692853148529755136_0.jpg

Hi mate and welcome. Yep I'll put you on the reserves list. 👍

I don't know how fast you are so who knows!?

I think the Mclaren has 50bhp more and weighs about 200kg less than the Jag...I'm going to go out on a limb and say it'll be fast at Monza :) I did half a dozen average laps with it at Seaside and set a PB by over 2 secs, having said that, in the Gr3 lobbies at Autopolis the FT1 I was using didn't have too much trouble keeping up, I do think it's a really good addition to Gr3 though.

I think the Mclaren has 50bhp more and weighs about 200kg less than the Jag...I'm going to go out on a limb and say it'll be fast at Monza :) I did half a dozen average laps with it at Seaside and set a PB by over 2 secs, having said that, in the Gr3 lobbies at Autopolis the FT1 I was using didn't have too much trouble keeping up, I do think it's a really good addition to Gr3 though.

Agreed. I was surprised to see it put in Group 3.

Agreed. I was surprised to see it put in Group 3.
There's no doubt in TT mode it's a weapon, but add in some traffic, you have to brake a bit earlier with it, and tyre wear, plus it's not great on the kerbs, I think in a race it'll even out, it will probably suck the paint off the RS01 as it passes it on the straight though!

Real life speed at Le Mans would put it nearer GT3/Group 3 pace. We'll also have BoP on!

Not too sure I'll be up to speed on the wheel by the time we're at Catalunya. I've had zero wheel time in the past week and a bit. In fact, I've had no gaming time whatsoever. The mental health nugget has been a bitch.

Two weeks off work, though. So, I'm hoping to get a good couple of hours a day in. All going well, I'll be on the wheel. If not, I'll get a couple days practice on the DS4 before the first race.

We're down to 1:49.002 . . Progress!!

In the M3. Balls. Sounds nice, though. Lexus doesn't seem to suit my driving style with the wheel. Not that you can really call it a style, when I've not got that much time behind the thing.

On the other hand, if I do end up switching car, that Stena livery would fit the shape of the M3 a little better.

Need to do more 22 lap custom races . .

I feel your pain regarding car selection. Before I started using the wheel, I loved the '17 Lexus. Put approximately 10,000k on it, since August/September. Wheel? The car doesn't seem to suit me anymore.

I have narrowed my choices down to FR layout, and naturally aspirated, though.

Apart from that supercharged Jag. That's tempting.

Possibly, yes. But there will definitely be a BoP and/or physics change before the end of this series. That'll be just as much of a ballache.

It's a pain but there are still cars that can be very O.P. by abusing brake bias settings that would not normally work for any other car so I'm always looking forward to B.O.P. updates. Also, since the recent B.O.P. adjustments and tire model updates, the Nissan GT-R seems to work better with tire wear but still falls short in other areas. Most comparably to the Group 3 Porsche and the new McLaren F1 BMW. 1 Nissan in the top 50 of the North American Manufacturer's Series after the first half of Season 1 in 2019 with 7 Porsche's and 11 Toyota's in the top 50. Either people have moved away from the BMW added recently or it has been adjusted, still there were 4 in the top 50 of the N.A. region. It may be car choice or popularity with the Supra release but it seems a bit much. Tire wear for the Porsche's needs to be adjusted in my opinion and the Supra's or FT-1's power needs to be adjusted slightly.

I've discovered...through my extensive testing, that all of these cars can go faster than me! I just picked the one that I'd crash the least (hopefully) and had a nice livery :)

This is my current conclusion from testing, also.

Maybe I'll go wit the Hyundai . . and get anhilated at Monza, and Le Sarthe.

A friend of mine uses the Genesis with great results, very competitive car on all types of track handling wise. No idea about fuel and tire wear.

Seems decent fuel wise. In my super scientific test . .

Special Stage Route X. Use percentage sliders to match BoP. 10x fuel. Stay out of slipstream. Full throttle. Time until empty.

Hyundai managed 3:39.433.
Compared to the Lexus at 3:33.900.

Edit: Lamborghini managed 3:49.736.

Last edited:
Back