GR.3 Saturday

  • Thread starter Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
  • 834,215 views
Nah he don't need that we could give him the mini cooper fully tuned and super soft tires I guess that might help
 
It's really not that bad I'm enjoying it but I will say it takes some getting use to on my part before I get comfortable on a track with it but I'll be sticking with it this next season
 
@Nick Cannella well being that you drive a chevy you must be used to waiting for tow trucks on the side of the road lol, so there really is no difference...btw I drive a chevy honda and a dodge in real life
 
Give me a ford gt and an oval. And we are good.
 
Give me a ford gt and an oval. And we are good.
Cant say anything on that you did good on that one plus only race iv won on sundays was a Bugatti on a tri-oval lol
 
@Nick Cannella well being that you drive a chevy you must be used to waiting for tow trucks on the side of the road lol, so there really is no difference...btw I drive a chevy honda and a dodge in real life
I got a chevy and i do the towing. Towing of nissans. Lol
 
All I'm saying his how could anyone buy a new chevy when with ford u get a better product more dependability and....... twin turbos all in a half ton
 
You guys need to get you an 05 honda odyssey with 237k miles on it you dont know what your missing...or an 04 trailblazer that is like riding on bricks lol...or a 98 neon that wont die ever
 
You guys need to get you an 05 honda odyssey with 237k miles on it you dont know what your missing...or an 04 trailblazer that is like riding on bricks lol...or a 98 neon that wont die ever
My wife has an 03 envoy 266 thousand lol close enough my daily is a 94 gt mustang then we have an 85 gt small block carb car a 72 maverick with u guessed it another small block then my true love a 69 Mach one 428 cobra jet 4 speed car with 10000 original miles
 
Or get yourself this it will never let you sit was actually my first vehicle 82 s10
 

Attachments

  • 20140418_112630.jpg
    20140418_112630.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 21
I paid 750 cash for it in 05...I drove it for a year and needed something bigger...so i gave it to my pops he drove it till 2013 then I drove it till some one in a Hyundai veloster rear ended me hit me so hard he ripped the head off of the block on his car...said his foot slipped on the clutch shifting form 1st to 2nd

note taillights were not my idea i hated them
 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1491005922558.jpg
    FB_IMG_1491005922558.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 21
Do we have a track yet
 
Kyoto full I believe
 
Kyoto Driving park Yamagiwa and Miyabi
 
I'll open a room tonight around 9:15 central
 
Practice room up

0475 4272 3487 3688 9924
 
What’s the tire and fuel rates
 
Back