GR.3 Saturday

  • Thread starter Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
  • 834,173 views
I will have a practice room open around 9 central tonight
 
I will have a practice room open around 9 central tonight


💡 If I were you, I would say I had a burglary in my garage and that a car was stolen, it was unfortunately your ferrari gt3 so you have to choose another car because you have no money to buy a new one. Then you would not have to practise so much :rolleyes:
 
💡 If I were you, I would say I had a burglary in my garage and that a car was stolen, it was unfortunately your ferrari gt3 so you have to choose another car because you have no money to buy a new one. Then you would not have to practise so much :rolleyes:
Lol its growing on me but it is a handful for sure
 
Room open 0475 4272 6965 1181 4724
 
Death Wish Coffee Racing Team anxiously awaiting Saturday night action!

25F85EFD-2E3A-46D5-A8F6-3EE5E6041B50.jpeg
 
Creating a room now
 
Room up
0475 4270 8538 3662 4964
 
With the Saturday night IRS going on a short break, can you bump the time up either 30 or 60 minutes? It would help us East Coasters a little bit but I understand if you can't based on your own schedule.
 
It's kinda set right now, I run another series that normally ends 9:30 to 9:45 central
 
Okay, no worries. What's that series?

Also, what track this Saturday? Sorry....
 
It's kinda set right now, I run another series that normally ends 9:30 to 9:45 central

I don't think that they are going to be racing this weekend.
 
Oh really thanks man I appreciate it I asked yesterday but never got a response
 
Room up
0475 4271 4471 7964 7964 1924
 
Last edited:
I will try to get on have company over right now
 
No worries man I'm gonna open the room in a bit gonna try out this 86 series
 
I just opend up a room , and got a super duper connection :)
 
Can we get a confirmation as to who may be racing tonight? I would like to get a head start on the scoresheet.
Thank you in advance drivers!
 
cant find any room or chat for that matter ?
 
Room up
0475 4271 7774 3915 3220
 
Back