GR.3 Saturday

  • Thread starter Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
  • 834,305 views
Practice room up
0475 4274 5605 6119 2004
 
Ill be there too. Speaking of this being a preseason. I was wondering if i could change cars.
 
Scorecard with confirmations up to this point. (Update as needed)

ARL Scoecard.jpg
 
Ill be there too. Speaking of this being a preseason. I was wondering if i could change cars.
Yes, after the pre-season ends I will post on the 30th and everyone will be able to pick new cars if they wish or keep the car they are using
 
I plan to attend.... granite the wifey May have other plans........ when I do race with y’all I will be in the Supra. That is all. ;)
 
@Ryan Kirk is racing, busy DICKtating work right now. Oklahoma is sure to blow the game aginst Alabama by race time!
 
Death Wish Coffee Racing Team has arrived in Tokyo.

ARL Tokoyo.jpg
 
Has anyone practiced and tried to refuel lately? Is it taking forever to fuel up?
 
Has anyone practiced and tried to refuel lately? Is it taking forever to fuel up?
Yeah pit stops do seem a little slower this round settings are still the same but to me it seems it's taking a extra 5 sec for fuel
 
Mine is taking 1.5 minutes to fill up from empty
 
O wow....I'm jumping online in a hour I'll check it out see if theres something we can find out
 
I have no damage which fixes after fueling.
 

Attachments

  • 83C61373-9E2F-41C3-91BA-DFB83BEF9366.jpeg
    83C61373-9E2F-41C3-91BA-DFB83BEF9366.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 21
I think its an error on my end. Found a room with tire wear went in and it worked like normal. So I created a brand new room and it worked like normal.
 
Glad you figured out what was going on I'm jumping on now to run some laps to make sure theres no problems tonight if anyone wants to join its 0475 4273 1798 6341 9972
 
Are you doing a night race or some daytime hour?
 
@Neutty you should be good tonight I just ran some laps and pit stop was normal it didnt delay the refuel at all with the supra
 
Awesome thanks for verifying. @TexasJDC

I really wish I could run this series weekly! Supercross starts next Saturday and my Saturday nights may consist of watching that live, till May that is.
 
Back