GR.3 Saturday

  • Thread starter Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
  • 834,415 views
Awesome thanks for verifying. @TexasJDC

I really wish I could run this series weekly! Supercross starts next Saturday and my Saturday nights may consist of watching that live, till May that is.
No worries man if you get to run cool if not no biggie this series will be around for a while, hopefully you'll get to join some of the races
 
Awesome thanks for verifying. @TexasJDC

I really wish I could run this series weekly! Supercross starts next Saturday and my Saturday nights may consist of watching that live, till May that is.

A1 in seven days :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I can’t wait. I’m a huge supercross fanatic.
 
View from the back
 
Live stream for those that cant make it

I don't want to speak prematurely and feel JLBowler's wrath so posting here but they usually frown upon advertising for another series in the SNAIL main thread. I'm not sure if it being run by a SNAIL member makes a difference, just giving you a heads up.
 
Thanks everyone who raced tonight had alot of fun in the party chat. Congrats @Neutty for the race win. For some reason the GTS gods wont let me upload the replay
 
Thanks everyone who raced tonight had alot of fun in the party chat. Congrats @Neutty for the race win. For some reason the GTS gods wont let me upload the replay
Probably because it's over 100 MB. Anything over 100 cannot be uploaded.
 
Probably because it's over 100 MB. Anything over 100 cannot be uploaded.
Ah got ya yep that's the problem its 105
 
Now that the season is over we need to find out who wants to keep the car they are using, after that is done everyone who decides to switch cars will chose (going from last to second) for the January - March season. Everyone has until tomorrow afternoon 5 PM central to choose to keep their car, if your choice has not been made then we will assume you want to change

@TexasJDC @Nick Cannella @Ryan Kirk @DesertPenguin @Herimopp89 @Jw_wk1010 @SleezyBigSlim @WanganGhost @Whitey093 @ElevenSeven @TTTtothetop @Neutty @aceboy127 @SRT DK Racing @FREEREVN @bigbeefytaco @hirnsauger69
 
Last edited:
I'd like to switch to the Supra maybe.

For the replays, maybe if we did one less lap it would fit?
 
Last edited:
Final ARL Pre-Season stats

ARL Stats.jpg
 
theres been a few updates to the OP shortcut penalties are on, races are based off of a random selection, and wildcard has been updated if anyone else can think of anything that needs to be discussed or changed please post in the thread and we will go over it.
 
M1SS-D3V10US has announced she will be keeping the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
 
i will be changing cars as much as it pains me to let the Ferrari go
 
Keeping Supra. However.... I can’t commit to a full schedule. I may race and record supercross if needed. But i don’t want to hold a car up if a full time driver wants to run. Isn’t the rule 2 cars only?
 
Keeping Supra. However.... I can’t commit to a full schedule. I may race and record supercross if needed. But i don’t want to hold a car up if a full time driver wants to run. Isn’t the rule 2 cars only?
Yes, max on any car is 2
 
Since I’ll be a part timer going forward and there seems to be interest in the mustang, I will be changing cars. I will wait until things shake out though to make sure I don’t block a full timer from getting the car of their choice.
 
Got a room up testing cars for about a hour or so if anyone is still up and wants to join

0475 4273 8657 4957 6772
 
Back