GR.3 Saturday

  • Thread starter Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
  • 834,752 views
Would love to race but have company coming to watch supercross. IF that changes I may run and watch supercross in the morning.
No worries man you know we've got a spot for ya enjoy the new season of supercross
 
Room up testing some of the VGT cars

0475 4233 2125 9228 2692
 
Final verdict on the VGT cars: I tested them and didnt see a advantage and @Neutty who is a much more skilled driver tested them and neither of us see a advantage so I will add them to the list tomorrow. anyone who has picked a car or hasnt is free to chose them if you want
 
updated car list added cars are highlighted
CARS AND DRIVERS JPG.jpg
 
This thread has been quite all week. Lets cause a ruccus. Lol
Lol yeah it has iv been updating as much as I can so we are ready to go for the first week I think I'm pretty much done now. I'll be on tonight running some laps hopefully we can get a few people on and get some 5 lap races done or something
 
Gr.4’s are better than Gr.3’s. Change my mind.
Lol....I enjoy both but it does look like gr.3 is a little more popular than gr.4
 
Gr.4’s are better than Gr.3’s. Change my mind.
Two different beasts. What's great about one is lacking in the other and vice versa. GT4 are production cars with some race parts to keep it close to showroom while GT3 is taking the car to an extreme. It's all about how you feel about racing. Do you like road cars tuned for racing or race cars pushing the limits?
 
Last edited:
GT4 in real life is awesome! Group 4 in Gran Turismo is broken and unbalanced. Group 3 in Gran Turismo is the only group that is anywhere near balanced in my opinion. That’s one reason it’s so popular.
 
Lol very true
 
Lol I'll be honest I dont know the first thing about setting up a manual BoP, it was either turn BoP on or add weight to people who win a race and to me adding weight to a winner seems like penalizing a driver for winning that just doesnt seem right to me
 
How so?
 
Room open breaking away from practicing and just doing some short races.

0475 4231 2434 6721 5940
 
Back