GR.3 Saturday

  • Thread starter Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
  • 834,742 views
Lol I hear ya guys I'm getting with nog to see what we can get going

I'm just pulling your chain but seriously we want a track and we want it know
 
It's all good I got you guys we are working on it as we speak
 
Lol I'm all jacked up on mountain dew !!!!!!!!! I guess since nog I mean excel can't pick a track I will just have to play red dead with my wheel
 
Lol I'm all jacked up on mountain dew !!!!!!!!! I guess since nog I mean excel can't pick a track I will just have to play red dead with my wheel
Me too. Im gonna scisor kick you.
 
Honestly though it's a shame we all live so far from another I can only imagine us all getting together in person
Yeah it is think of the trouble we would cause
 
there must be only 2 of each brand , so I choose one of each car 💡 since I have not read anywhere that I can only have 1 car, except the toyota racing concept of course :cool:
 
there must be only 2 of each brand , so I choose one of each car 💡 since I have not read anywhere that I can only have 1 car, except the toyota racing concept of course :cool:
Lol funny guy I'll update the original post but figured that was a givin hahahaha nice catch
 
Lol funny guy I'll update the original post but figured that was a givin hahahaha nice catch

Havent read anything , just took the chance of thinking that it didnt say that anywhere lol
 
Back