GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
Welcome @Jason Ryal and @crash481 to ARL, take a look at the driver hub and post what car you plan on racing Saturdays. Any car with 4 names by it is off the board. Hope to see you on track soon
Sorry, didn't see the post till after the holiday weekend, looking forward to racing with all of you. Will post the car we want to drive soon.

Btw hey @Rob Pardun

giphy (22).gif

Completed some testing on my own, and after reconsideration on my participation this weekend. I've decided to withdraw from this weekend's wildcard race.

The car may be easy yet handful to handle, launching off from standstill and finding the traction. But I'm not a fan of the car and its famed turbo lag, and neither I do have the confidence to safely bring the car home on one piece. On top of that, I'm taking some time off to work on my skills on certain tracks which I'm weak at.

I hope to resume racing soon or so while I'm on my week-long break seeking for more variety of racing. Good luck for this weekend's race.

Completed some testing on my own, and after reconsideration on my participation this weekend. I've decided to withdraw from this weekend's wildcard race.

The car may be easy yet handful to handle, launching off from standstill and finding the traction. But I'm not a fan of the car and its famed turbo lag, and neither I do have the confidence to safely bring the car home on one piece. On top of that, I'm taking some time off to work on my skills on certain tracks which I'm weak at.

I hope to resume racing soon or so while I'm on my week-long break seeking for more variety of racing. Good luck for this weekend's race.

Come on Turbo! I need somebody to help me knock down all these walls....

Well. Hello everyone. Much to everyone's surprise I am still alive and well. Things on the homefront have been hectic as of late and this has been the farthest thing from my mind. I've read all the posts and am happy yall showed so much interest in my wellbeing. I've always said what a great community this is. As of right now, I will be moving to a week to week basis. And I will NOT be participating tonight.

I want to thank all of you for all your efforts in this league. I'll see ya down the road.

Well. Hello everyone. Much to everyone's surprise I am still alive and well. Things on the homefront have been hectic as of late and this has been the farthest thing from my mind. I've read all the posts and am happy yall showed so much interest in my wellbeing. I've always said what a great community this is. As of right now, I will be moving to a week to week basis. And I will NOT be participating tonight.

I want to thank all of you for all your efforts in this league. I'll see ya down the road.
Take care bub. If there's something I may be able to help with, just holler.

Come on Turbo! I need somebody to help me knock down all these walls....
I wished I could, but I tend to get very aggressive with that beast. I don't want to risk further ruining not only myself but others' race just because I'm letting a difficult-to-master machine run wild on-track.

I'd gladly drive a bulldozer or a not-so-safety car instead to run down the infrastructure. :lol:

Back