GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
Well. Hello everyone. Much to everyone's surprise I am still alive and well. Things on the homefront have been hectic as of late and this has been the farthest thing from my mind. I've read all the posts and am happy yall showed so much interest in my wellbeing. I've always said what a great community this is. As of right now, I will be moving to a week to week basis. And I will NOT be participating tonight.

I want to thank all of you for all your efforts in this league. I'll see ya down the road.
Glad to see you're back hope all is well I made your pick for you you can have my next pick I should have picked the 66 vw with all these picking the Beatles that wood have turned the tables on them

@Nick Cannella I can't race tonight. My city has gone gone to $h*t with rioters and looters past couple days over the police brutality stuff. I haven't slept much. Here's what they did to Hard Rock Cafe last night.
Resized_FB_IMG_1590872243534.jpeg

@Nick Cannella I can't race tonight. My city has gone gone to $h*t with rioters and looters past couple days over the police brutality stuff. I haven't slept much. Here's what they did to Hard Rock Cafe last night.View attachment 925585
Understandable man. We were at that HRC last year. This is getting out of control. Stay safe, locked and loaded.
Our Governor is mobilizing the National Guard as I type this.

Back