GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
Mcphilimy is a pain to pass on up to skyline. Forrest elbow. Hell corner (t1),griffins (t2), the chase and murrys (last turn) are safer

You and i have very different names for the turns.

Starts with "why am i backwards" followed by "I'm in the wall" then "yep,thats too fast" then "crappy uphill wiggles" "how is everyone soo fast through here?" "Ahhh easy long downhill" "crap! Sand!" And finally " f you curb!"

You and i have very different names for the turns.

Starts with "why am i backwards" followed by "I'm in the wall" then "yep,thats too fast" then "crappy uphill wiggles" "how is everyone soo fast through here?" "Ahhh easy long downhill" "crap! Sand!" And finally " f you curb!"
Dont forget that wall just moved towards me corner. Hahahah

Last edited:
Hmm is it possible to have wildcard races that's at least 1 hour endurance, instead of lap count equivalent? Similar to Le Mans style but the race times are used to finalize the results for the runner ups and down the order...

Other than that it'll be wild if the chosen ones are split into three: car, track, conditions. But I figured it'll be a bigger mess if it goes that way.

Race #5 has us headed down under with a visit to "The Man on the Silver Mountain".,,

Confirmation for Race #5 is now open. Below is a list of drivers that have an auto-confirm pending (green highlight), have already stated their intention to race (blue) or confirmed as tentative (grey) to race this Saturday, 6/6/20.
***NOTE***If you have an auto-confirm pending, or have previously confirmed, but will not be able to race, that statement must be made in this thread. Failure to do so will have a negative impact on your participation % and your overall status.
RACE DAY CONFIRMATION CLOSES ON SATURDAY, 6/6/20 AT 7PM CENTRAL/8PM EASTERN.

conf.jpg

GR3.jpg

Last edited:
Back