GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
Greetings from Zandvoort/NL :cheers:

full
Sweet man enjoy the vacation

I realize that this may not be the best place to say what I am going to say, but it needs to be said, considering the circumstances....I would ask that the members of the BOD, look into, perhaps the use of PED-s by Death Wish coffee racing team!!!! This team is on crazy fire and needs to be investigated!!!!! :lol:

Now that the world is slowly starting to get back to normal I see this more and more lol like I expected....anyone looking to buy a wheel or upgrade check this group out on Facebook I've seen alot of people trying to sell stuff this week
Screenshot_20200603-080606_Facebook.jpg

May I present, the ring leader, of before mentioned, Death wish PED scandal!!!! The, "BOSS", as some call him. Has a tendency to get extremely upset, and light things on fire, with his...."ZIPPO", when people try to ruin the league!!!:lol:
LOL...good stuff Drum! :cheers:

Odd question...does anyone know if the the lights on top of the safety cars flash, while racing??? Never raced one yet!

Odd question...does anyone know if the the lights on top of the safety cars flash, while racing??? Never raced one yet!

I have seen them in some peoples videos but I havent figured out how to turn them on myself.

I haven't raced Mt. Panorama much, comparatively. Any spots where its strongly advised not to attempt a move? .....asking for a friend..... lol
GR4 is racing there tonight. Head on over to the thread,sign up and get some practice to familiarize yourself with the layout

Last edited:
If anyone is bored and would like to study some film this would be the stream to do it on for sure...the real race only starts at lap 34 though as I made a blunder going in for what was suppose to be my last stop of the race.

This was the most intense race I have had in a long time for 90 minutes it was a battle to not be the one to make a mistake. I may have made the biggest mistake putting on RSS when I ment to put on RS tires, but I tried my hardest to get by @Timlour for the win in the closing laps.

here is the stream from last nights great race

I haven't raced Mt. Panorama much, comparatively. Any spots where its strongly advised not to attempt a move? .....asking for a friend..... lol
Anywhere that is a straight is a good place to pass lol always look at it as risk vs rewards

Latest Posts

Back