GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
BLUE MOON BAY SPEEDWAY...The track has a storied history in the ranks of ARL. Some drivers love it, some hate it. It may bring out the best in you, it may bring out the worst in you. Fights in the pits, on track incidents, vendettas settled, rivalries started, friendships ruined, friendships made. Ah yes, BLUE MOON BAY SPEEDWAY...

Confirmation for Race #9 is now open. Below is a list of drivers that have an auto-confirm pending (green highlight), have already stated their intention to race (blue) or confirmed as tentative (grey) to race this Saturday, 7/11/20.
***NOTE***If you have an auto-confirm pending, or have previously confirmed, but will not be able to race, that statement must be made in this thread. Failure to do so will have a negative impact on your participation % and your overall status.
RACE DAY CONFIRMATION CLOSES ON SATURDAY, 7/11/20 AT 7PM CENTRAL/8PM EASTERN.

conf.jpg

GR3.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately I wont be runnin tonight. I'm heading to Kansas for school todayand I wont be home til the 29 of this month

I thought it sounded strange. That sucks man.
Yeah we had a big wreck 22 minute of repair, then on the next stint oil pressure and water temp was normal and engine let go 45 minutes of repair and the car was never the same, extremely loose on the turns and no horsepower we lost 20 mph and couldn't compete at all

Back