GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
Sorry to have missed last night, looked like a fun race.
Did anyone from each lobby save the replay by any chance? If so, would you please share in game?
Thank you...

BRCCRT RACE REPORT:

Was really good to get back behind the wheel of the Black Rifle Coffee Company Dodge Viper SRT. Consistently was there all race with my fast lap being a little over a second off pace. That's a big plus for the Famous 43 and I hope we can build on that.

Had two early DNF's from guys. One would've been a heck of a Battle as our practice times were less that a half second off. I was looking forward to that, but electrical grimlins must have parked him. The other I saw nose first in the wall coming out Turn 5 like steering had broken. Either that or the Mazda puked a motor and he had no traction. I nearly plowed into him myself.

It was fun and a treat to keep up with Guido for a couple laps. Tried to copy his line to pick up a little time in turn one and broke loose. Tore up the Left rear worse than I thought. Tried to drive off and went straight.... Into the outside freaking wall. Day was done. Repairs costs me one of my two laps.

We'll see you at the track next weekend.

The dreaded BMB is in the books, and the results have been completed from Race #9.
Congratulations to the division winners and podium finishers! Thanks to ALL that came out to race, we really appreciate your support!
GOLD: @Neutty , @BGCaligula and @GTR4MROD
SILVER: @aceboy127 , @Stryker13 and @WanganGhost
BRONZE: @Mrs Neutty , @Cornbread243 and @Rob Pardun
Well done everyone and congratulations!
Data book will be updated soon. Hope to see you all this coming race.

RACE RESULTS:
GR3 RESULTS.jpg

RACE DAY WORKSHEET:
gr3ws.jpg

OVERALL FINISH:
GR3OF.jpg

POINTS/STANDINGS:
GR3POINTS.jpg

TEAMS:
TEAMS.jpg

TEAMS2.jpg

We’ve got some tight championship battles going on in all divisions! Really nice to see.
On another note, Death Wish Coffee Racing Team is absolutely dominating team points this year! Nice going team mates @WanganGhost and @Mrs Neutty :cheers: :bowdown:

It helps when the team owner is also the points guy......

Y'all are definitely on point. Congrats @Mrs Neutty on the Division Win. Makes me really hate myself for my performance now. Oh what might have been!

Back